Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: TIE Card

Post TIE Card

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I have gone to Spain for PhD study. Due to Coronavirus I have return back to home country. I have to much tried to get appointment for TIE card but didn't get it. I have paid tax fees for this. Still I have two and half month for visa expiration. Please need your help?

Thanks,

Unregistered

Please comment on it. I am waiting for your response.

Hello Ehsaan.

Note that with immediate effect from 16th March, all administrative deadlines are getting postponed until at least, the end of the month. This means that if the "state of alarm" is lifted, there will be a new announcement and the deadlines will be fixed taking into consideration the days of Government suspension.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Patricia, Thanks for your response. I came back to home country due to coronavirus. Could it impact on taking appointment. I need your help for taking appointment and making TIE card. I will pay you fees for this. could you help me for this??

Hello Ehsaan,

Due to the Coronavirus crisis, all administrative deadlines have been suspended. Please read this informative post concerning this matter.

COVID-19: How are Spanish Immigration Procedures Affected During Lockdown?

Please contact us using our website form for information on how we can help.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile