Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Validity of Regimen Comunitario card

Unregistered

Exclamation Validity of Regimen Comunitario card (Reminder)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Patricia

Thanks for responding. At this time Im awating the time (15Days)of court for reclaim if any body have objection against decision. I m confused may b minsitery will
    give or not. so writing you with a hope of guidence:

1.Can they ignore court order by saying you 6 years before u gave up comunitario for to get Larga duracion EU. Your Larga duracion EU is annulado then you have no right of Comunitario also?

or

2.ANYOTHER POSIBILTIES REFUSING COURT ORDER.

Thanks & awtg
    haji
    Hello Patricia

As per above questions pls add one more pls

3. The court gave decsion against me did not give me Residency Larga duracion EU can ministery refuse me by saying your larga duracion is annulado. From that period (6 years) you are illegal.
    So you can not get comunitario card also. Actually they annulado both cards in 2018 and i applied a writ against both decisions. Now the court gave order to regulise Tarjeta comunitario.
    What will b the next one because you are a most senior lawyer. Your opinion will be authenticated.

Thanks and awtg
    haji

Hello Haji,

I am not able to reply your query based on the information you have provided, as I need to check the documentation related to the case and the content of the resolution. Feel free to contact us using our website contact form.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Exclamation Is permanent comunatrio always valid?????

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello Haji,

I am not able to reply your query based on the information you have provided, as I need to check the documentation related to the case and the content of the resolution. Feel free to contact us using our website contact form.

Regards,
    Hello Patricia
    sorry i tried to send msg on your website contact form but there was problem of recaptacha.
    so sorry requesting again here with whole detail:

In 2012 i got permanent comunitario (10Anos) after divorce.
    In 2013 i got larga duracion EU. (RETURNED Tarjeta COMUITARIO)

In May2018 when i went for to renewl card they said your Permanet Comunitario and larga duracion are Annulado.

The details for processing annular are:-

On 10 jan 2018 ministery annulado my tarjeta comunitario.
    on next day from 11 Feb 2018 started process to annular larga duracion EU and annulado in 1st weak of april 2018.

I appealed in court then:-

Ministery gave reason to annular tarjeta comunitario (did not live together then he changed Larga duracion EU so cancelled tarjeta comunitario).

Ministery gave reason to annular tarjeta larga duracion EU (presented fake contract ).

I presented my proofs against the ministery both decions:-

The Court gave decision in my favour for tarjeta comunitario. The court annulado the decision of ministery and fined to ministery.

But The court gave decision against me in Tarjeta Larga duracion EU and fined me.

Now as per court decision of tarjeta comunatario will i get again DUPLICATE Tarjeta comunitario(was valid till 2022) and what will be its process.

The 2nd decision of Larga duracion EU against me have any effect for getting tarjeta comunitario.

Hope you will help me also.
    Thanks and awaiting
    haji

Unregistered

Exclamation Validity of Regimen Comunitario card (Reminder)

Hello Patricia
    sorry i tried to send msg on your website contact form but there was problem of recaptacha.
    so sorry requesting again here with whole detail:

In 2012 i got permanent comunitario (10Anos) after divorce.
    In 2013 i got larga duracion EU. (RETURNED Tarjeta COMUITARIO)

In May2018 when i went for to renewl card they said your Permanet Comunitario and larga duracion are Annulado.

The details for processing annular are:-

On 10 jan 2018 ministery annulado my tarjeta comunitario.
    on next day from 11 Feb 2018 started process to annular larga duracion EU and annulado in 1st weak of april 2018.

I appealed in court then:-

Ministery gave reason to annular tarjeta comunitario (did not live together then he changed Larga duracion EU so cancelled tarjeta comunitario).

Ministery gave reason to annular tarjeta larga duracion EU (presented fake contract ).

I presented my proofs against the ministery both decions:-

The Court gave decision in my favour for tarjeta comunitario. The court annulado the decision of ministery and fined to ministery.

But The court gave decision against me in Tarjeta Larga duracion EU and fined me.

Now as per court decision of tarjeta comunatario will i get again DUPLICATE Tarjeta comunitario(was valid till 2022) and what will be its process.

The 2nd decision of Larga duracion EU against me have any effect for getting tarjeta comunitario.

Hope you will help me also.
    Thanks and awaiting
    haji
    Hello Patricia
    Awaiting your advice pls.

Hello Haji

We need to review the documentation related to this matter in order to offer the best advice. Please retry our contact form.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Exclamation Value of a court decision??

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello Haji

You can only have one residence permit in Spain. This means that two cards cannot coexist. If they have granted you the Permanent card as relative of an EU citizen, they won´t give you the right to hold the larga Duración UE card. However, you can give up on the current card and apply for the Larga Duración UE if you believe you meet the requirements.

Regards,
    Hello Patricia

The court granted me Permanent comunitario card. And now ministery filed a writ in high court against court decision.

1.what will be the next one?
    2.can high court issue me a temporay card on behalf of first court decision.?
    3.what is my legal status at this time?
    4.Have i permission to do work?

Hope you will reply me soon as seeing my nervousness.
    Thanks &awtg

Unregistered

Exclamation Value of a court decision?? Reminder

Hello Patricia

The court granted me Permanent comunitario card. And now ministery filed a writ in high court against court decision.

1.what will be the next one?
    2.can high court issue me a temporay card on behalf of first court decision.?
    3.what is my legal status at this time?
    4.Have i permission to do work?

Hope you will reply me soon as seeing my nervousness.
    Thanks &awtg
    HELLO PATRICIA

awtg ur authendiate suggestion

Hello,

You need to go through the documentation with the lawyer in charge, that will have a copy of all the actions taken and of the court file and be able to answer your questions.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Check My Profile