Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Legit check (scamwatch) for Litigation Services S.L.

SCAM/ SCAM...!!! My father has had dealings with Litigation Services, promising to retrieve monies paid to EZE GROUP. This company is linked to INCONEL ADMINISTRATION. It is also linked to people claiming to be from the ROYAL BANK OF GREECE. This is also linked to ( OR PEOPLE CLAIMING TO WORK FOR MINISTRY OF FINANCE, in GREECE.. These companies are working together. Sadly my father has paid alot of money to these THIEVES..!!! PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR ANY OF THESE COMPANIES. We have invoices and paperwork from them all, which i will be sending to the Police in MALAGA. Check out ALL Phone numbers AND Addresses on any letters, SEARCH in GOOGLE SEARCH. These are FAKE ... Sorry if you have been fooles also.

Ask the company you purchased the timeshare from, to buy it back from you. We have just done this, We are actually getting money instead of paying it out. Try it, BEFORE involving solicitors.

Unregistered

Default Mr. A, Senior

I too have been approached by Litigation Services who say that they can get me £27,500 back from the sale of my shares in Club Class Concierge, but they want me to pay approx. £2800 up front for legal fees etc. I think it is a Scam and I am giving them Nothing

daveagerallen

Exclamation Mr David Allen

I am in the process of taking action against a company called EEC via Platinum Services and Administration S.L.
    It is a fraud case and we have just got a Power of Attorney to take our case to court. A Mr Edward Lewis phoned us this morning and gave us a choice of having a dedicated prosecutor or a duty prosecutor acting for us. We would have to pay £5922 for the dedicated one but nothing for the duty one. If we go for the duty one it could take a minimum of 4 years but the other would take approx. 2 months.
    Can anyone please give advice on this company

Dave Allen

Administrator

Sounds like a scam to me.

This company has already been featured on Mindtimeshare. Please check https://mindtimeshare.me/2019/05/09/...sation-claims/ .

Unregistered

Exclamation Litigation Services

Quote Originally Posted by daveagerallen View Post
    I am in the process of taking action against a company called EEC via Platinum Services and Administration S.L.
    It is a fraud case and we have just got a Power of Attorney to take our case to court. A Mr Edward Lewis phoned us this morning and gave us a choice of having a dedicated prosecutor or a duty prosecutor acting for us. We would have to pay £5922 for the dedicated one but nothing for the duty one. If we go for the duty one it could take a minimum of 4 years but the other would take approx. 2 months.
    Can anyone please give advice on this company

Dave Allen
    Hi Dave
    Did you take it any further as I have spoken to Edward Lewis in the last few days who is asking for a similar amount for a dedicated prosecutor. i am now very dubious about this company. If you have any further information please can you update this.
    Thanks you Wendy Robinson

Default Re: Litigation Services SL

Unsolicited telephone call yesterday 22nd Feb'23, from an Amber Sinclair of Litigation Services stating we had been awarded 12,500 Euros by a court in Spain regarding our dealings with Monster Rewards Group et al. Very persuasive, said Litigation Services SL were one of nine solicitors appointed by the Court in Malaga to contact all those awarded compensation and facilitate payment. Amber then confirmed the email address she had was correct and promised me an email the same day. If I hadn't received it by end of the day I should email at an address she supplied.
    Received email from litigationservices.es same day, covering email apparently sent by Gemma Jones, Administration. Attachments as word documents titled; Lawyers Details litigation.doc; LIT INFO mysurname.doc; PROFORMA my surname.doc; Sample contract.docx. All looking very convincing with this footnote on every page:-

Litigation Services S.L.
    Tel: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    E-mail:xxxxxxxxxxxxx wxw.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Calle Coronel Ripollet 6, Edificio Santos Rein 3a, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga, Spain
    (does not receive post)
    Administration Office: Litigation Services S.L. Calle Lope de Vega nº60 29631,
    Arroyo de la Miel, Málaga, Spain
    Company Registration no: B93268936
    I was suspicious from the start as we have been plagued with unsolicited calls regarding our Timeshare ownership and our dealings with Monster Group. Since we had already given statements to UK Police and been made aware case against Monster Group personnel in UK Courts proceeding slowly, I suspected a scam.
    I searched 'Litigation Services' online and among others came up with this site which confirmed my suspicions.
    Amber Sinclair rang me this morning and I merely said, "Lets not waste each others time, I'm not interested" and hung up.