Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Legit check (scamwatch) for Litigation Services S.L.

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default Platinum services and administration sl

Hi All, I to have been contacted at first by Litigation Services S.L and then when I finally acted the company had changed it name to the one above. I have sent evidence that I lost money to Instant Access and have been told that I have a very strong case and could win back my £59k that I had lost, of course that would be great, however, I need to pay upfront £1400 for translation, and other things blah blah and was told that I had to do this as I was not paying them but other companies, the email from Rebecca Lawrence said that the lawyers said that they never take on cases which they think they wont win, so I dont understand why they wont pay it themselves if they are that confident! I wont be sending the money. Beware people.

Unregistered

Default Platinum Services and Adminstration

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi All, I to have been contacted at first by Litigation Services S.L and then when I finally acted the company had changed it name to the one above. I have sent evidence that I lost money to Instant Access and have been told that I have a very strong case and could win back my £59k that I had lost, of course that would be great, however, I need to pay upfront £1400 for translation, and other things blah blah and was told that I had to do this as I was not paying them but other companies, the email from Rebecca Lawrence said that the lawyers said that they never take on cases which they think they wont win, so I dont understand why they wont pay it themselves if they are that confident! I wont be sending the money. Beware people.
    I too have been contacted by Shelia Hampton from PSAA who sounded so plausible about getting money back from EZE Group but for an upfront payment of £1248.77 for translation and notary services. Having read these posts I have been well warned and thank you all. Regards. Iain