Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Das Duetsche Autohaus in Estepona

Default Das Duetsche Autohaus in Estepona

Its such a shame that the thread has been discontinued because of a request by one of the authors....... Would that be Joachim Charles himself.

Anyway if anyone wants a copy of the original thread I have one. I anticipated that the thread would be closed so the words on the thread are safe.

One of the reasons stated that the link was closed was because it had become to long (9 pages ??) Other threads on the forum are longer than that.

I fear that Charles has spoken to the administrators and used his usual bully boy tactics to have the thread closed.

Ah well onward and upward as they say to find another venue to tell the truth about Charles

Good luck all and best wishes

Administrator

Hello GranadaAndy

The purpose of this forum is not to name and shame people. Anyone having a problem with this man should consider taking him before a judge instead of using this thread to post all sorts of comments, which are not only facts in many cases, but insults, personal information, pictures, etc.

Anyway if anyone wants a copy of the original thread I have one. I anticipated that the thread would be closed so the words on the thread are safe.
    The thread has not been deleted, merely taken offline. It's available to anyone upon request.

One of the reasons stated that the link was closed was because it had become to long (9 pages ??) Other threads on the forum are longer than that.
    If you reread my original post, you will realise I am not stating that its length is a cause for closing the thread. It's just factual information for anyone visiting the thread.

I fear that Charles has spoken to the administrators and used his usual bully boy tactics to have the thread closed.
    Take a look at our blogs and you will realise we are not too concerned about 'bully boy tactics'. Examples:

It's more about doing what we think is right at every moment.

Ah well onward and upward as they say to find another venue to tell the truth about Charles
    I still believe there are better ways of seeking justice, specially if you are several people and have enough evidence to start a group action.

Regards