Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Timeshare resellers: Be careful!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone out there had any luck with Odyssey? They are the biggest scammers going. They are the same people as Global reservation Services and Avant.
    I've been called by all of them, same caller twice but from a different company. Do they think we are all bloody stupid!!!!!!
    Dear Sir or Madam,

There's already a thread on them:

Odyssey Consultants
    William

Yours sincerely,

Unregistered

Default ok

Quote Originally Posted by ifv View Post
    Yeah, sure.

"Mrs E Harris", have you not thought of getting yourself a legal job? What are you going to tell your grandchildren when you grow old, that you made a living out of ripping elderly people off out of their life savings?

If there's a Hell below, it is surely meant for people like you.
    I do think that people are very miss understood, 3 of my friends sold there time/share trough this company as well. no problems,, But all said, not every one is successful, Not every one can be happy Mr ifv Administrator! I think people also don't believe in heaven and hell. there is no such chuff. and no mater what you say .. at all..You just don't have to listen to admin staff who don't no what there talking about. they no nothing about time share at all. so they have no say at all what so ever. its more like a, Buss driver trying to explain a doctors operation him self. or a Admin staff pretending to know about time share I mean you are a JOKE MR AVF get a life and a REAL JOB!

Administrator

I do think that people are very miss understood, 3 of my friends sold there time/share trough this company as well. no problems,, But all said, not every one is successful, Not every one can be happy Mr ifv Administrator! I think people also don't believe in heaven and hell. there is no such chuff. and no mater what you say .. at all..You just don't have to listen to admin staff who don't no what there talking about. they no nothing about time share at all. so they have no say at all what so ever. its more like a, Buss driver trying to explain a doctors operation him self. or a Admin staff pretending to know about time share I mean you are a JOKE MR AVF get a life and a REAL JOB!
    You are not going to sound too convincing in front of your victims if you don't polish a bit your English. Maybe it's you who should get a real job, and perhaps go back to school, see if you can learn how to write proper English, and hopefully acquire some ethics while doing so.

Believe me, I've been in this business long enough to know who is a fraudster and who is legitimate. I'm afraid you fall in the first category, Mr Odyssey.

Unregistered

Angry Odyssey

I can tell you absolutely first hand that Odyssey is a scam, as is Global Reservation Services, International Global Services, Avant, Prestige Marketing Solutions and Finally Sold. They are all the same company. I have done a lot of research and the names and phone numbers are all the same. I also have first hand experience with every company on the list. Look on the Timeshare Talk forum and see just how many people have been ripped off by them all. These b******s are living the good life by exploiting you good people. Please listen and whenever someone rings you with a "tempting" offer just hang up the phone. There is no such thing as a free lunch!!!!!!

Unregistered

Unhappy Odyssey resale scam

Well it has been a lot more than 5 days and I'm very interested to know if they came up with the "goods" for you.

For your sake I hope so, but I certainly won't hold my breath.

I don't know how these people sleep at night!!!!!!
    I am one of those STUPID people, paid the retainer as they said a deposit had been paid for my timeshare which wasn't very much to start with. Despite numerous phone calls to Odyssey I have still no money, they now tell me when I rang them that the sale had fallen through and they have given the sale of my timeshare to another company.
    I will now have to write to them demanding my money back I am a working mum and cannot afford to lose £1350. How would they like a member of their family to be scammed in this way? I think I will get MUG tatooed on my forehead, can anyone assist me with the best way to go about retrieving my hard earned money which I now pay interest on to my credit card company.

I feel so stupid I've lost a lot of sleep over this debt.

Unregistered

Default Barbs

just to let you know they are still at it, my mum recieved a phone call yesterday from a irish or scottish accented lady (if i can call her that) by the name of faye, stating that they had a buyer lined up for her timeshare and they needed a retainer fee of 1350 to secure the transfer. My mum stated she didnt have that sort of money here and now and Faye kindly dropped the price to 950. My mum said she would see what she could do, Faye rang her back a hour later asking agian for the money, My mum once again said sorry not got any, Faye then asked Mum to get a credit card or miss out on the deal, My mum said she wasnt interested and Faye hung up.

Unregistered

Unhappy Odyssey

Please don't call yourself stupid. These people are very good at what they do, deceiving people!!!

Of course she would hang up on you, you didn't give her her commission for the day!!! Poor soul my heart bleeds. They want stringing up the lot of them!!!

Have you contacted your Credit Card company? Tell them you have been a victim of fraud and want to do a charge back on your card.

Report them to anyone who will listen and try to get these scum off the streets.

Was it Odyssey in Mallorca you paid the money to? I have their address if it was, report them to the Spanish National Police, Paseo mallorca, Palma de Mallorca, Baleares, Spain.

Odyssey Consultants,
    Calle Marques de la Senia 35
    Palma de Mallorca
    Baleares
    Spain.

Best of luck and keep posting. I'll do what I can on here to help.

HRB YORKS SAYS

Default Timeshare resellers: Be careful!

Thank you one and all for the warning about Odessey. I received a telephone call from Amey tonight, wanting to buy my time share weeks that ran out seven years ago, for £3750. After a conversation about her grandmother, she then asked me for £1750, on my credit card, I said I would like to think about this, she then stepped up the pressure, which made alarm bells ring. I am seventy year old , but I still have life in me.How can they do this to people, but Amey you only get out of life what you put in remember that Amey. PS she is ringing me tomorrow night for my decision I cant wait. She gave me her direct no 08451085556 if I had any problems, is she kidding.

HRB YORKS SAYS

Default Timeshare resellers: Be careful!

Guess what, received a call as promised from Kate this time, asking me if I had been in touch with my credit card co, when I said yes she asked me if I wanted to proceed. I said no way after reading all about the scam on the internet. She denied that this was a different company, I gave her a few choice words. Hence she said she was not going any further with the deal. I said she was lying, and she said I would be apologising to her. Later I got some legal advice and they warned me, not to ever give credit card details to anyone, unless I know them and this definately looked like a scam.

Unregistered

Wink

Well done HRB, glad to hear you sent them off with a flea in their ear. Don't ever part with card details to any of these lying scumbags.