Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Timeshare resellers: Be careful!

Jenn

Default Timeshare resellers: Be careful!

I had paid $450 to Timeshare Global Services back in 2004- by credit card-- to sell and/or rent my timeshare in Las Vegas. They stated that this fee was a "lifetime satisfaction"-- but I cannot contact them - due to phone and email address not valid anymore? Any suggestions on how to find them?

?skam

l have has a firm from spain phone me up to buy on behalf of another perso.the comapny is cold blue chip.ney/sl based in spain are these people real or crooks?

Administrator

sjam: I would stay well away from this 'company': http://mindtimeshare.me/2011/08/05/b...sted%E2%80%A6/

Jenn: I recommend that you contact the FBI if you are in the US or The Metropolitan Police if you are in the UK.

trina ireland

anyone come across Stephen Joyce at Sunshine Estates in Madrid.. just rang offering to sell on my timeshare for a tidy sum...just have to lodge €2k to an assigned trustee account as a contract deposit...which will be given back to me at completion of the transaction???? scam I think but dont see their name mentioned in this or any other thread