Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Timeshare resellers: Be careful!

Unregistered

Default realm travel services...scrum!!!!

i to am one of the stupid people who belived them, i got a call from realm travel services, stating they had a buyer for my timeshare.... and all i had to do was pay £1300 upfront....and stupidly i did...god am i regreting it now

i have contacted my visa card and told them the situation and i am in the process of seeing if i can get back my money.....
    will i get it back???

has anyone else heard of them or been lucky to get there money back

http://realmtravelservices.com

cant belive they can get away with it ........

Mrs N of Lincoln

Default Timeshare resellers: Be careful!

So glad i found this web site i also have had a call today from Murial Hunter of Blue Chip SL saying they had a buyer for my timeshare in Gran Canaria, (where did they get my number from) my hubby was sceptical so i went surfing, but they sounded so professional; SELLER BEWARE ..........

Unregistered

Angry I was also caught by them ten weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i to am one of the stupid people who belived them, i got a call from realm travel services, stating they had a buyer for my timeshare.... and all i had to do was pay £1300 upfront....and stupidly i did...god am i regreting it now

i have contacted my visa card and told them the situation and i am in the process of seeing if i can get back my money.....
    will i get it back???

has anyone else heard of them or been lucky to get there money back

http://realmtravelservices.com

cant belive they can get away with it ........
    Blue chip wont return phone calls, always get an answering machine, don't reply to e mails, having to go down credit card route to try to get money back, £1100 , I don't know what else to do, will let you know how I get on .

Unregistered

Just had second phone call from RINCON HOLIDAY PARK VILLAGE MALAGA registration no B93063337 offering to sell by timeshare for me. I needed to pay £860 to secure the deal with a buyer who was willing to pay £7850 for my weeks etc. after reading other post on here i realise it is yet another scam. If it sounds to good to be true it usually is . The lady i spoke to was Lisa Brown phone no 08448228128

Anonymous

I have CLC points and was phoned by a Paul Carrington of Now On Line.com after a search on the internet,guess what i got cought for £1250 their so called client pulled out 2 weeks before the expriry date of the contract.The contract did say that if the could sell through an associate company the could do so,what a mug i am,the associate company, AS Services have given me a so called assurance that the can sell my points through a company called Property Development Consultants International can any comment on this company.

Unregistered

Another scam company - Google it.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just had second phone call from RINCON HOLIDAY PARK VILLAGE MALAGA registration no B93063337 offering to sell by timeshare for me. I needed to pay £860 to secure the deal with a buyer who was willing to pay £7850 for my weeks etc. after reading other post on here i realise it is yet another scam. If it sounds to good to be true it usually is . The lady i spoke to was Lisa Brown phone no 08448228128
    I too have had a call from Lisa of the same address and phone number. In my case they offerred £7800 and wanted a deposit of £865 for a period of 28 days by credit card. When she rings tomorrow I am going to ask for an email with all the information in so I have something positive to show the Trade Standards people.

Ian

We were caught by Millenium Marketing and after receiving emails and contract agreed to pay by credit card. Since then we have heard nothing, the phone is not answered and the website has disappeared. Have they reappeard with a new name? We have recently been cold called by Waterstone Consultants, who offer to put us in touch with companies who buy timeshares. They assure us no advance fees are requested and tat we can refuse an offer if not satisfied. Has anyone heard of Waterstone - are they reliable?

just got back from mallorca. exactly the same thing with now on line happened to me. went out to see property development consultants international. they are not buying my time share but transfering it. I have parted with approx £3,000:00 so farand they want another £5,000:00 within 3 week. they say the monies are put in trust, to keep it safe, we then have to send off what they call cheques (no money) every year for the next 5 years. after this 5 year period, we get our asking price for the time share + the monies we have just paid.
    any comments most appreciated. the person I am dealing with is Collettte Stephenson, ring any bells in the fraud markets?

Unregistered

Default Resellers beware

Tim
    Would be interested to hear if you have managed to get anything back out of Property Developers International. Cannot find anything about them on Google, however we were told they had recently changed names, unfortunately we don't know previous name. We got convinced by the same people (Collette Stephenson and colleagues) and now realise it is a scam. I will watch for your response.
    Christine Thomas