Hello there, my husband and I are pondering emigrating to Spain but obviously we want to check it all out before making such a life-changing decision. In the meantime I have a few general questions that I hope you will be able to answer! We do not have any savings and have had a 100% mortgage before in the UK (as well as a Scottish Trust Deed which would affect our credit rating) and so it would be vey difficult to buy a new build/secomd hand property for a large sum of money that would require at least a deposit. I would also like a rural property because we have children and dogs. I came across a website which is advertising the sale of rural Spanish properties that need restoration at a very cheap price.....and by cheap I mean as low a £47! Obviously this may be too good to be true but should this kind of thing be completely avoided? (I don't have a problem with restoring a property) I read that many rural/older properties in Spain do not come with title deeds and that a lot of people do not register their properties to avoid paying taxes and the like. Therefore is it likely that these properties at such a low price are unregistered and will cause problems in the future if you buy them? I also can't understand how someone would be willing to sell their land/property for so little - or is this something that is usual in Spain? The last thing I want is to buy a dirt cheap property that needs restored for somewhere down the line there to be a whole heap of issues that negates buying the property in the first place (as well a costing more money although I realise that there will be agent's fees and taxes to pay annually etc). Any advice would be greatly appreciated.