Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miguel Rodriguez & Associates

Unregistered

Default Scam

Hi all I got the same scam today in the mail, I live in Australia - the deceased's name that they used was Lyman leaving me Euro 7,500, 000.00, LOL, wouldn't that be nice
    Thanks Aunty Lyman
    Bunch of pricks trying to target the innocent, I think I will pass this on to the Fraud Squad, I think we should all pass onto the the relevant Crimes Department

Unregistered

I also got the letter and I'm from Australia.

How did they get our details?

Unregistered

Exclamation scam letter

Yes, we received one of these letters and alarm bells were ringing. Decided to google it out of curiosity and appreciated all the info from other recipients. Our long lost relative was Lyman as well.

Unregistered

I also received the scam letter and decided to respond out of curiosity as to what the response would be. A mere 10 minutes later I received a FULL page templated email. For such 'so called' master minds you would expect them to be a little more strategic...

Unregistered

Default Scam

I received a letter today from spain..... and im from australia inheretance money of 7500000 euros...... from the late ? engr. Lyman OMG.... you prics are sooooooo DUMB ur using the same amount and names over and over again........SOOOOOOOOOooo dumb xxxx >>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by ifv; 11-04-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: No need for racist comments.

Unregistered

Default Yeah i got one to, and another from a barrister John Carr

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think I got one of these scam letters from spain, From Miguel Rodriguez & Associates, promising money (7,500,000.00 euro left by a deceased with the same name)
    I
    have received a letter quoting the same message. Highly talking himself up

Unregistered

Default Scam Letter

I received this same letter, with the Engr Lyman, how desperate can this person be. How long has he/she been doing this for, and why doesn't the Spanish Government do something about these f#$ked up people.

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Hi all, also got the letter, same name same amount of the money.
    Googled the name because was curious how far this prick will go...not very smart champ though!!