Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mario Ross Abogados Law Firm

piercellee

Default Mario Ross

Mr. Ross's scam is to suck you into a bogus inheritance of $8.6M for a relative deceased in 2004 Indonesia tnusam.

Beware this individual is purely bogus as well as his supposed security firm. If drawn into this scam, you will be asked to wire transfer funds for vault recovery and delivery fees - which is how Mr. Ross makes his mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may as well tell him upfront what he can do with his offer.

Larry and Marilyn

Unregistered

ha ha you got the same letter what did the name say nicholas and whatever your last name was my dad got the same letter

Unregistered

Thumbs down Abogados law firm

I got the same BS letter.
    From Romero Luis Abogados law firm
    Villanueva, 24-3 d, 28001 madrid, Spain.

Even goes show a web page that look legit but there are obvious issues with the way the letter was sent and the content in the letter is identical to other reports on this site.
    Tsunami death Ha!

Unregistered

Default Romero Luis Abogados Law Firm

My husband (in Canada) received the same letter. This is the sequel to the Nigerian money scam.

Unregistered

Default Another One

My wife received hers today, via Italy, from Romero Luis. Quick check on the web led to a crappy web site.

BTW - there is a valid Law Firm @ www.romeroabogados.com - which is very close in spelling and has a Luis Romero as principal. This is a valid Spanish law firm. Somebody doing a quick check would most likely come upon the valid web site, think hmmm maybe and fall for it.

Ours by the way was a "long lost" oil magnate who coincidently die in the tsunami as well. Apparently a lot of rich Europeans with no living relatives and 8.6 million dollars died that day.

Unregistered

I too recieved (Canada) the exact same letter from Italy,coincidence...I think not!

Unregistered

Default Same scam-new company-new lawyer

Same scam about inheritance of 4 million euros. Letter sent from Portugal, lawyer name is Daniel Cano (dcano@senorconsult.com). The signature reads something like Vasquez or Marquez, definitely not Cano...
    http://www.senorconsult.com looks legit-there is even a Daniel Cano with a photo! The letter also includes a land line-impressive!!!
    However, why would a valid spanish law firm in Madrid not have an .es extension and use .com instead ???

Unregistered

this is so creepy, we got the same kind of letter! How do we bust these people for trying to scam us!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by piercellee View Post
    Mr. Ross's scam is to suck you into a bogus inheritance of $8.6M for a relative deceased in 2004 Indonesia tnusam.

Beware this individual is purely bogus as well as his supposed security firm. If drawn into this scam, you will be asked to wire transfer funds for vault recovery and delivery fees - which is how Mr. Ross makes his mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may as well tell him upfront what he can do with his offer.

Larry and Marilyn
    Thank you kindly for the info. I also received the same kind of letter. Best regards!

Unregistered

Default Letter received from Daniel Cano for a heritage.

My Father in law received letter from Daniel Cano as well for an undeclared heritage from a person that she died and they had the same last name.
    Again as I noticed the signature looked like signing somebody Vasquez.
    Not Cano. Strange the mail ends as com and not as es.