Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Baby born in Spain

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Baby born in Spain

    Dear Marta,
    I am living here in Spain since last Three years. I am busy to apply for Arraigo de Social and born a baby last week. I want to ask that can i ask for BABY CHEQUE as i am living here for more than two years but don't have Spanish residence permit?


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008



    Unfortunately you will not be able to qualify for the 'cheque bebe' since you have not been living legally in Spain for the last two years.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts