Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Michael Kenneth Grahams of Grahams and Associates - Inheritance scam via mail

Unregistered

Default Michael Kenneth Grahams of Grahams and Associates - Inheritance scam via mail

Hi I just wanted to add my midadventure with a so called Barrister by the name of Michael Kenneth Grahams of Grahams and Associates located in Madrid Spain. My letter arrived by mail late June 2010, enticing me to a share in 7.5 million euro if I accepted Mr Grahams offer to present me as the next of kin to his deceased client. A few emails and phone calls later (I am curious by nature) I received a email from a representative of Banco Santander by the name of Mrs Luis Iniesta. These people just make you want to round them all up on a deserted island and play torturous games with them.

Unregistered

I too have been caught out by Barrister Michael Grahams Esq. and Mrs. Luis Iniesta, I was lucky my son told me it was a scam!

Unregistered

It only cost me just $2010. It could have been $7000 plus!
    Where's the Fraud Squad?

Unregistered

I have to been approached by the same barrister Michael Graham. Please be aware of this fraudster. and his acompalsis for they are just leetch.

Dear All

I advise you to read the following article:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms - 13th March 2009

Sincerely
    Raymundo LarraĆ*n Nesbitt

Unregistered

Exclamation Scam!!!!

I was sent this letter 9/8/2010 and if i had not looked into it further i would have got scammed big time

Unregistered

Default Just received one of those

Does any people had been already victim?

I just received the lettre today.
    The stamp is from Nederland, there is nothing letting me guess it has been sent from overseas, no ink stamps, no fly indications no date...

So I guessed someone just dropped it in my mailbox.

Their fake lettre looks really fake, wrong printed signature, printed stamp...
    The copy sounds really weird but even that for a second 7,500,00.00 Euros looks attractive.

So I first check the Graham & Associated on google and added the name Michael K.Grahams
    then I saw this forum.

Hope nobody had any trouble with those scams...?

Unregistered

Default grahams and associates

omg i have only recently been emailing this guy apparently called miguel rodriguez
    i've only given him my contact details how or/and when do you get scammed