Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Martinez e Beneficio

Anonymous

Default Martinez e Beneficio

A SPANISH LAWYER, Martinez e Beneficio, adress: Pasillo Sta. Isabel 15-47, 29002 Malaga, other adress: Paseo Jesus Santos Rein 2 Edif. Ofisel 29640 Fuengirola. My problem is, I can't contact them. In a judicial procedure two timeshare weeks were succesful claimed and the money was booked on a side-account of the Caixa bank, account of GESTORA El Khmiri Financials ,Calle Molino Del Viento 7,10A Fuengirola.I payed them a lot lawyers- and justice costs and taxes. They promised me a few weeks ago to transfer my money to my Dutch account, but suddenly both firms, lawyer and gestoria are gone, disappeared. I can not call them or mail them anymore. I am afraid they are swindlers and stole my money. Can you find these firms? What can I do now, trying to sue them? I know there are about 40 'clients' at least, each client is worth about €25000, I expect a million fraud. I am in touch with a Dutch policeman, who colleborates with Spanish detectives. But that takes a lot of time, I hope you are able to trace those two (fraud) firms, are they still thare or are they really gon with the wind. Your information would be a great help for me

Update: please read this forum thread.-

Warning: Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms - Friday 13th March 2009

Dear Sir,

I regret to read your matter. I refer you to our useful post:

9 Tips on How to Determine if an Offer is a Scam
    October 17th, 2008 @ 14:10 by admin

We are receiving a dozen queries every day asking about the legitimacy of certain offer, generally received by email or over the phone after a cold call. Unfortunately, we cannot analyze case by case, and therefore will provide a set of useful hints which will help you evaluate the legitimacy of the company or individual yourself.

The list below is provided in no particular order:

1. Is the domain name old enough? By means of a Whois search you can find out when the domain name was registered. If it’s only a few weeks old, be suspicious.

2. Are they using mobiles? – If the phones used as contact numbers are mobile numbers instead of land lines, it’s definitely not a good sign. In Spain, mobile numbers start by +34 6..

3. Have you been contacted out of the blue? – If you where cold called, or received an email from someone you don’t know, ask yourself why these people have your contact details.

4. Are you being requested to pay money upfront? This is the single most worrying point if it comes in conjunction of with one or more of the above.

5. Is the offer too good to be true? If the offer sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

6. Is the company properly registered? – Although it’s something positive if they can provide you with company registration details, you shouldn’t give this point too much importance. Fraudsters have been registering companies for decades with the sole purpose of deceiving (e.g. dozens of companies where incorporated by fraudsters to conduct the infamous Timeshare Resale Scam)

7. Is the address for their offices correct? – Not sure why, fraudsters tend to provide you with fake addresses which don’t really exist. Check any of the online street directories and find out if the address provided is correct.

8. Something strange about their names? Funny names such as “Woley Fernandez” or “Barrister Perez Santos ESQ” are names made up by Nigerians conducting 419 advance fee scams (the terms “Barrister” or “ESQ” don’t exist in Spanish law). Also, fraudsters tend to cite fake organisms such as “The Ministry of Finance” or “The Security Company”.

9. What others are saying – Use search engines to find information about the company. Try putting the company in inverted comas, and add terms like “scam” or “fraud”. The company or individual you mention might have already been reported online as fraudsters by other people.

Needless to say, the above list shouldn’t be taken as definitive, nor the absolute legitimacy o illegitimacy of a company established based on one or more of the above points. You can use it, however, to personally evaluate the risk of the transaction.

My recommendation is that you never pay any moneys upfront if you have been contacted out of the blue. However, if you have to, before doing so always suggest the use of an escrow company (chosen by you) to hold the funds until the product or service has been delivered. If they refuse, I recommend that you back off.

Always remember; have a lawyer analyze the transaction before making any up-front payments.
    Last edited by Lawbird Lawyer; 03-17-2009 at 12:23 PM.

Unregistered

Msrtinez e Beneficio is a scam. I am sure there are many more victims. Please react so we can together take legal action.

Unregistered

El Khmiri-financials is also a fraud! Take care.
    Are there more victims of those two scams?

Unregistered

We have exact the same problem.
    Only the names are a little bit changed. The lawyers office that called us is named by "Khmiri y Ortega". We believed them but today they sent us an e-mail with the lawyers- and justice costs and taxes bills. We're from the Netherlands too.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have exact the same problem.
    Only the names are a little bit changed. The lawyers office that called us is named by "Khmiri y Ortega". We believed them but today they sent us an e-mail with the lawyers- and justice costs and taxes bills. We're from the Netherlands too.
    Dear Sir/Madam,

If you want contact us we will provide you the contact details of the other poster from Holland so you can group together. They are most likely the same people.

Unregistered

Geachte meneer, ik neem aan dat u nederlander bent omdat u spreekt over een dutch account.
    Met dhr khmri y ortega heb ik regelmatig mail contact alhoewel bij de mail elke keer een andere naam onder de afzender staat.
    Ik heb hetzelfde probleem alleen nog geen geld over gemaakt en deze meneer die prima nederlands spreekt, waarschijnlijk ook een nederlander is heeft mij ook benaderd met ongeveer hetzelde verhaal of strekking als de uwe.
    Omdat ik al wat bewijs heb verzameld van mail t/m rekeningen en zogenaamde rechtbank uitspraken lijkt mij het handig dat krachten worden gebundeld en deze fraudeur aan te pakken.
    Bij interesse kunt u mijn mail adres krijgen.

Met vriendelijke groet.

Rober.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    A SPANISH LAWYER, Martinez e Beneficio, adress: Pasillo Sta. Isabel 15-47, 29002 Malaga, other adress: Paseo Jesus Santos Rein 2 Edif. Ofisel 29640 Fuengirola. My problem is, I can't contact them. In a judicial procedure two timeshare weeks were succesful claimed and the money was booked on a side-account of the Caixa bank, account of GESTORA El Khmiri Financials ,Calle Molino Del Viento 7,10A Fuengirola.I payed them a lot lawyers- and justice costs and taxes. They promised me a few weeks ago to transfer my money to my Dutch account, but suddenly both firms, lawyer and gestoria are gone, disappeared. I can not call them or mail them anymore. I am afraid they are swindlers and stole my money. Can you find these firms? What can I do now, trying to sue them? I know there are about 40 'clients' at least, each client is worth about €25000, I expect a million fraud. I am in touch with a Dutch policeman, who colleborates with Spanish detectives. But that takes a lot of time, I hope you are able to trace those two (fraud) firms, are they still thare or are they really gon with the wind. Your information would be a great help for me

Dear Sir,

As we already spoke, it's ok if you use Dutch in this thread to help other fellow countrymen scammed by these fraudsters.

However, please do not post in this thread your real names, personal contact details or email addresses publicly for obvious security reasons.

We will be glad to help. You may use us as intermediaries free of compromise to exchange personal contact details between yourselves so you can all group together in Holland.

If you want to contact other Dutch in this same thread just let us know and we will exchange your personal contact details with your permission.
    Last edited by Lawbird Lawyer; 01-30-2009 at 02:18 PM.

Unregistered

Default Martinez e Beneficio and Khmiri

It looks as if this group of fraudsters is working under different names. I am sure there are many victims from Germany, Belgium and above all from Britain. Don't hesitate to contact through this thread. Interpol-detectives know already about this fraud.

Ich bin davon uberzeugt dass auch viele "Kunde" aus Deutschland kommen. Bitte melden Sie sich auf diese Thread. Wir können einander vielleicht helfen.

Ik ken nu in elk geval drie Nederlandse slachtoffers. Uit gesprekken met een van de Nederlandstalige medewerkers van Martinez heb ik begrepen dat er zeker 40 zijn. Meld u zich op deze Thread, zodat we gezamelijk actie kunnen ondernemen. Interpol-mensen in den Haag zijn op de hoogte gesteld.

Dear all,

You are free to write in German, French etc. there will be no language restrictions on this thread or any other thread having to do with scams.

However, please do not post your real names, adresses, emails etc for your own security. You just do not know who is reading this thread.

If you want to contact other posters please do it through us. We will do this free of compromise.