Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: How to Evict a Tenant who is not Paying the Rent

Hybrid View

B.J.

Default How to Evict a Tenant who is not Paying the Rent

Hi Raymundo,
    Thank you for your response. I haven´t got back to you earlier as I have been reviewing the various options and my own financial predicament. If, we do pursue the possibility of acquisition by adverse possession I will make contact with you as suggested via your direct email address or call to make an appointment. In the meantime you made mention of ( to quote your words) “new Money Laundering provisions passed on earlier this year now force company administrators, amongst others, to disclose who are the real and ultimate beneficiaries of opaque holding company structures i.e. offshore ones”. As disclosure by the administrators or nominees of my beneficial interest in my off-shore company would an enormous aid in proving my case, I have searched for information on this matter and I can find nothing. What, and who´s legislation should I be searching under ? I have searched under “new money laundering provisions 2010” both in English as well as Spanish and variations on this phrasing but find no references to the legal requirement of administrators to reveal identities of real and ultimate beneficiaries. I should like to check this legislation out if possible.
    Thanking you in advance of any information you can provide.
    Regards,
    B.J.

Hi BJ

You have it all here:

http://www.sepblac.es/espanol/legisl...a-blanqueo.htm

Regards