Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Mason, Goodwin and Lisco

Default Mason, Goodwin and Lisco

A so called company that will reclaim your fees from fraudulent timeshare resale companies. They are not registered with the Law Society in the UK. They are not registered with Companies House. The address they used is a mail forwarding company in the middle of an idustrial site which has been used by several other scamming companies including Martins Brokers.
    This is yet another scamming law firm that is run by english criminals living in Spain.

Web site is: www.masongoodwinandlisco.com
    Registered on 10 Dec 2009 for 2 yrs only
    Address: Dalton House, 60 Windsor Avenue, London, SW19 2RR
    Last edited by tuppence; 11-22-2010 at 05:27 PM.

If they not registered with Law Society then i would stay away and not deal with them as it seems pretty shifty

Unregistered

Default Trish

Thanks for this information. I have had a phone call about getting compensation and it sounded very convincing. Mason, Goodwin and Lisco are due to phone me in the next hour to find out if I want to proceed with their services so, your information was received in the nick of time . Thankyou !!!

Unregistered

Default in the know

this company are exactly the same as martins and of course our favourite hobson and bach self proclaimed official arbitrators ... all of them not registered at companies house and all working from VIRTUAL OFFICE SPACE ,
    you wont find out how they got your details either... try it..!
    they have all latched onto the fact that its an easy way to make money by tickling the seeds of doubt over timeshare and lets face it , theres been plenty of companies in timeshare that have given it a bad name, i suppose it too attractive to most not to want to find out more.....BUT BEWARE... timeshare is now more regulated than probably any other product these days so guess where the old crooks are now...?

THEYRE ALL PRETENDING TO HELP YOU OUT...!....... BRILLIANT if it were not so tragic..
    the authorities must be kicking themselves as they cant do anything about it.

dont fall for it...!