Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Reply to Thread

Post a reply to the thread: Comunitario card for parents of spanish national

Your Message

Click here to log in

What is t hree added to four?


You may choose an icon for your message from this list

Additional Options

  • Will turn into [URL][/URL].

Topic Review (Newest First)

  • 09-28-2020, 09:08 PM

    You can click here to find official information about the requirements and steps for this type of residence card application.

    The application can be filed in person at the Immigration office (previous appointment required), or electronically by a legal representative, that is a quicker way to process it.

    Please feel free to contact us by email if you need more information.

  • 09-27-2020, 05:28 PM
    Thank you for the response. Would you please guide me with the requirements and steps to put up the application.
  • 09-26-2020, 04:13 PM

    Yes, you can apply for the Residence card as the relative of an EU citizen. The Immigration authorities have recently announced some instructions leading to this possibility.

    Feel free to contact us to obtain more information.
  • 09-23-2020, 12:47 AM

    Comunitario card for parents of spanish national

    My son is a Spanish national. Am I eligible for comunitario card? I hold NIE on arraigo social.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts