PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of Lewis Pintol Abogados?

Ian
01-05-2010, 10:23 AM
I've received the mail from LEWIS PINTOL ABOGADOS from Madrid, Spain and he offered service to me. I know that currently a lot of schemes around and I don't wont to be involved in it. Please let me know that this company is legal and licensed and trustful and I can deal with them. Thanks & Regards

Unregistered
01-05-2010, 11:10 PM
my mother has recieved somthing of the sort.... saying she has inherated 7.5 million??? my email is musstangdave@yahoo.com please contact me.

Unregistered
01-06-2010, 12:14 AM
I to have a letter claiming that I have 7.5 million waiting to be claimed. I think that this is a scam for sure. Has anyone contact this lawyer? I would like to know just how many others have a letter aswell.

Unregistered
01-06-2010, 12:38 AM
This is a scam. Forward your letters to your local attorney general's office Call them first and they will direct you to the division that deals with such matters. Please do this for the countless others who got this letter and the elderly or misinformed who may have received them. I was suspicious as soon as I got it and was aware of the scam from a report on a news station

Unregistered
01-06-2010, 01:01 AM
I got one too, same amount. The website looked legit but obviously it's a scam. It's also a common email scam with a different name.

Unregistered
01-06-2010, 01:08 AM
It's a scam alright.

http://www.marbella-lawyers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382

Unregistered
01-06-2010, 09:43 PM
My letter came yesterday from a Lewis Pintol & Associates saying I inherited 7.5 million. Figured it was a scam.

Lawbird Lawyer
01-08-2010, 12:17 PM
I've received the mail from LEWIS PINTOL ABOGADOS from Madrid, Spain and he offered service to me. I know that currently a lot of schemes around and I don't wont to be involved in it. Please let me know that this company is legal and licensed and trustful and I can deal with them. Thanks & Regards

Dear Sir,

"Lewis Pintol", "Lewis Pinto", "Lewis Pintos" is a non-existent law firm.

This is their website: http://lp-abogados.com/

It is a scam, probably Nigerian. Do not pay them any funds.

Please read the following article on inheritance scams:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms (http://www.marbella-lawyers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382) - 13th March 2009

These fraudsters will contact you by a cold-call, e-mail or letter offering you either of the following legal "services".-

1.- As the only beneficiary of a Spanish inheritance from some distant (and unknown) relative in Spain that has passed away

Yours faithfully,
Raymundo LarraĆ*n Nesbitt

Unregistered
01-11-2010, 04:37 AM
recieved letter about possible relative leaving unclaimed money in account. $7,500,000 U.S wanted 10% for charity and only 90% halved between lewis pintol & Associados and self. When questioned this with senior member of family was told to distroy it immediately - not a common name and no such relative. Be very wary of such letters, no one is that lucky!

Unregistered
01-11-2010, 04:59 AM
This is a scam. Forward your letters to your local attorney general's office Call them first and they will direct you to the division that deals with such matters. Please do this for the countless others who got this letter and the elderly or misinformed who may have received them. I was suspicious as soon as I got it and was aware of the scam from a report on a news station

It sure is a scam if ever i saw one. Do not be fooled into opening or divulging your banking details, as surely they'll clear it out and will never be found! Beware!

Unregistered
02-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Hi All ,

My father received a letter saying the same thing he actually phoned us last night wanting accoutn details I requested him to send the docments for me to see before he made the deposit in the account. I have not heard from him yet I wanted to see what document her would put forward so that I can report him. I have no idea where I am suppose to report him does anyone know .....

Unregistered
02-02-2010, 03:54 AM
Hi All,

If anyone gets these letter report it to the fedreal office . This is such a schame my dad received one and he went as far as phoning us at our home number as it was listed he wanted bank account details and wanted him to Spain. DO NOT FALL FOR IT !!!! if you do give your details report to the fedreal police . They informed me that they may send a cheque and wait for you to bank the problem is that the cheque is a fake so if you have corro emails, letters etc keep them as a record . What ever you guys DO NOT give any bank details or give them money because they might even ask for money up front to get the money through to customs and into your account do not fall for it .

Unregistered
02-16-2010, 01:52 PM
do not give any details out to these fraudsters. they are a pack of liars who need to be caught. report to the federal police and let them deal with it.

Unregistered
02-16-2010, 02:09 PM
The other i receive a letter like this i am a next of kin of some person never met in my life .. 7.5 millions dollars.... i made my researsh...do not answerto these bastards at all...

Unregistered
02-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Hi all,
unfortunately, I was too naive and stupid and beleived trhis shit. Too late I have found this site. So, I lost a bit of money to these assholes which was a very painful and bitter experience. I am still angry with me that I haven searched this funcking name on the internet much earlier.
My advice remember these names.
Lewis Pintol
Cynthia Oteng
Mabel Akoto

I don' t know what to do now. The thing that the money is gone. But at least I have to anything. Does anybody know any special contacts at the police or probably any fraud lawyers.

Thanks
Jinks

jezza sleuth
05-01-2010, 05:48 AM
My sister-in-law just showed us a letter from good old Lewis Pintol telling her (surprise surprise) that a relative died and left behind 7.5 million US dollars!! WOW. He also said that HE wants 10% to go to charity and the remaining 90% to shared with her and LEWIS!! - Yes, Lewis is meant to get 45% of 6750000 dollars - for what??? Good one Lewis.

The company name on this letter was "Lewis Pintol and Afficiados" which is different to "abigados".

So I sent an email saying that I'm her aussie solicitor and that we need an upfront payment of US$10,000 to start proceedings. I gave the letter ref number and told them to send the cheque to the same address!! I hope they get as good a laugh out of that as we did from their letter.

Whoever is behind this is a giant male reproductive organ. I hope they get raped by their hairy grandmother and dog and need stitches that get infected.

Unregistered
05-01-2010, 05:59 AM
My sister-in-law just showed us a letter from good old Lewis Pintol telling her (surprise surprise) that a relative died and left behind 7.5 million US dollars!! WOW. He also said that HE wants 10% to go to charity and the remaining 90% to shared with her and LEWIS!! - Yes, Lewis is meant to get 45% of 6750000 dollars - for what??? Good one Lewis.

The company name on this letter was "Lewis Pintol and Afficiados" which is different to "abigados".

So I sent an email saying that I'm her aussie solicitor and that we need an upfront payment of US$10,000 to start proceedings. I gave the letter ref number and told them to send the cheque to the same address!! I hope they get as good a laugh out of that as we did from their letter.

Whoever is behind this is a giant male reproductive organ. I hope they get raped by their hairy grandmother and dog and need stitches that get infected.

excuse my maths - 50% of 6750000!!!

Lewis Pintol, get a dog up ya!!!

Unregistered
05-09-2010, 09:44 AM
My father received one of these letters; all with the same info.as everyone else. As I believe in miracles I thought why couldn't this happen? It does on the movies! Before I found out the truth I planned how my parents could spend the money - a new stove for them would have been great. But now I must say adios amigo to those dreams. So it's a scam and quite a clever one at that . A few karmic lessons will reach these people by some means of communication one day which will surprise them as much as their letter surprised us. Not to worry- let's get on with living our honest lives.

Unregistered
02-16-2011, 07:42 PM
Who are these scumbags? Do they think you're stupid? This time the name of the company is Streamlight abogados- also from Madrid- what a conincidence!!! Please everyone, pass this one to a vulnerable, gullible loved one who may fall victim to this scam..Is even the stamp real???

masterofmydomain
02-16-2011, 08:12 PM
well they are at it again..just received a letter from a firm called streamlight abogados.they informed me of a possible relative who passed in dec 2004.apparently this relative or not has deposited 8.8 million with a finance/safe keeping company.they are not asking for any money from me , i am asked to contact via email or fax for further clarafication.heck i can even call if i like..lol. if i say no..he will then look for another partner..btw..if i am granted this and the funds are released..i shall get 40 percent and victor heiner..the scm artist will get 60 percent...wow not bad eh. thought i would put this out there ..im sure more will get the same letter..

mastweofmydomain
02-16-2011, 08:17 PM
sorry i meant to also tell you this scam artist is called..barrister victor can heiner of the streamlight abogados.madrid , spain...apparently they got my info through..and i quote..the canada public records...heads up

Unregistered
02-17-2011, 05:03 AM
Yep!! got the exact same letter. I guess now they are using the name Streamlight Abogados. I am glad I googled it. I LOVE GOOGLE.

Unregistered
02-17-2011, 09:46 AM
i got one from streamlight, as well, this one using the name of another solicitor there, edward owen. and you'd think they would figure out that an english member of a spanish firm should not write in fractured english...

Unregistered
02-17-2011, 03:50 PM
well, i got a letter too, signed Victor Can Heiner... I don't understant how they think they could get out anything from this. By the way is mailed from Holland!

Unregistered, Marina
02-19-2011, 12:16 AM
Also received same as #20. Exactly same scan letter. thx.

n/a
02-21-2011, 12:10 AM
my Mom got one too...
they've got a website too
http://streamlightabogados.com/default.htm

Unregistered
02-22-2011, 09:54 PM
also received letter from Barrister George Wendy, same content

Unregistered
02-23-2011, 02:48 AM
ya....this is the fourth time my "UNCLE RAYMOND" has died in as many years. Same letter, same company but was sent from Ampsterdam this time. Streamlight Abogados. Thanks barrister RICHARD ASHLEY. The r.c.m.p have been given this information.

Unregistered
02-23-2011, 04:26 AM
a george wendy barrister from streamlite abogados claimed Im there man. Looks somewhat
official. Remember you dont get anything in this world for free. I've got nederland stamp on evelope. I sure could use an instant few million eh. Wish it were real only in the movies folks.

Unregistered
02-24-2011, 02:46 AM
You can tell scam - from "lawyer's" office, yet letter is printed on a crappy inkjet from 1990. I can tell when I'm getting a "Canada Records" mailing bc my phone is listed first initial, last name. Same here, the 'barrister' is George Wendy from Spain? Please...give me a break....but the website does look too official - scary scammers

Unregistered
02-24-2011, 09:23 PM
I got a letter too and i went ahead and tried to research the lawyer's office and sent them an email to let them know that their reputation is on the line, but it apparently has been rigged by the same scammers too. They wrote back stating it's 100% risk free and all they need is to confirm your address, copy of your PASSPORT and DRIVER'S LICENSE! Really, can I PLEASE shell out all of my identity to you so you can sell my life away!

And the funny thing is, my so called-late uncle Raymond....who died with his family in Tsunami and left me $8.8M is sooooooo BOGUS!

Don't fall into the trap!

Unregistered
02-26-2011, 05:19 PM
I just received a letter exactly the same as many others have reported - my "distant relative Raymond" died with his family in the 2004 Tsunami and I might be able to lay claim to 8.8 million. Mine was from "Barrister Victor Can Heiner of Streamlight Abogados. It seemed kind of shady to me, so I googled the name of the "lawyer" and came across this forum. DO NOT be fooled people - what sounds too good to be true generally is.

Unregistered
06-29-2011, 06:41 AM
We also received a letter and good to see the trail of emails that confims this is a scam

Unregistered
07-29-2011, 09:14 PM
HI

Ohh well I too have just rec'd notice of my potential inheritance.

...I have to give this scammer cred though for actually mailing a letter from Spain!

but really are we all this stupid? I think not-

Don't reply to these they are just a way of separating you from your money.

Money for nothing is nothing.