PDA

View Full Version : Interest Situation

Unregistered
01-01-2010, 02:30 PM
My husband and I purchased this property together about 3 years ago.....he has recently disappeared and we cannot seem to locate him. The thing is I cannot afford to make the 930 euros payment on my own and the bank has agreed to a 2nd as I am gainfully employed (one of the lucky ones and can pay) which will reduce my payment to a managable 230.

Here in lies my problem we need my husbands signature but obviously my abagado and myself have tried to contact him thru usual channels email etc but no response.

Surely their must be something that can be done to ensure I do not end up losing the property through no fault of my own. By the way we have a considerable amount of equity in the property.....any advice you can offer would be appreciated as I am due to sign Jan 11th

regards

aflores
01-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Dear Sir/Madam,

Your situation is certainly complicated because quite rightly the bank cannot do anything unless your husband signs in agreement with the banks proposal. So unless the bank agrees to find a solution I´m afraid that you will not be able to do anything apart from going to the Court to sell the property at public auction and thereby releasing yourself from the loan.

Regards