PDA

View Full Version : Must I pay for the bank to release my inheritance funds?

Robert
11-24-2009, 03:13 PM
I have a question about the fund from my late died cousin from Spain. I have recently find out that tis cousin who died 2005 have left a deposit in the spanish bank of large amount of money. In family archives I have found all information about the deposit and I have informed the bank about this. I have also obtained affidafit from the High Court in Madrid in order to transfer this money to my account as there is nobody else to claim this deposit. The money supposed to be transfered to my account but they have benn actually stopped by Ministerio de Hacienda becouse of unpaid revenue taxes as mandated by the EU.They asked my for a huge amount of money to release the founds but unfortunatelly I am not able to provide it. Is there any chance that they can take this unpaid tax from the holded fund? I have only 21 days to sort this out so I am asking for a quick advice. Thank you

Lawbird Lawyer
11-24-2009, 04:57 PM
Dear Sir,

You are being object of a scam.

There is no such inheritance, there is no tax to pay.

Please read the following thread carefully:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms (http://www.marbella-lawyers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382) - 13th March 2009

Yours faithfully,