PDA

View Full Version : Community Agm

ugr
11-22-2009, 10:32 AM
We have been advised that our community Agm is to be held, at our development we have a number of community block presidents and the general community president is arived at from these presidents. We have been informed that the General Community Agm is to take place before any block AGM`s my question is should`nt the General community AGM be called after the block community AGM`s? The reason given for the general AGM being called 1st is that general community AGM must take place first to set the budget contribution to be cascaded to the other communities for their AGMs. How can you vote who will be the president of the general community, when we have not voted in the block presidents which the general community president would come from? Regarding the general community budget would`nt this have already been included in the block`s budget for the relevant AGM`s to be voted, at our 1st AGM the block community agm`s meeting where called before the general community AGM ? Hope you can assist on this matter

Lawbird Lawyer
01-08-2010, 06:47 PM
Dear Sir or Madam,

I find the proposition reasonable. I do not see why a General Community AGM cannot be called upon first.

Yours faithfully,

franksinatra
04-03-2010, 02:24 PM
The reason given for the general AGM being called 1st is that general community AGM must take place first to set the budget contribution to be cascaded to the other communities for their AGMs. How can you vote who will be the president of the general community, when we have not voted in the block presidents which the general community president would come from? Regarding the general community budget would`nt this have already been included in the block`s budget for the relevant AGM`s to be voted, at our 1st AGM the block community agm`s.