View Full Version : Targeta de Transporte

11-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Hi All

Good morning too you

" Targeta de Transporte "

I am thinking of starting a business , which enables me to transport
Clients from the Airports to the chosen Resort / villa / Apartments etc and to be able to offer them trips whilst in Spain , ie:Lorca for day trip , wine tasting in Jumilla , Cartagena the Roman ruins / port area etc plus be on call for
golf players to and from course, later to Restaraunts etc like a " mini Tourist guide " based mainly in the Murcia region
I have conflicting advice from what will be needed, the targeta de transporte, to maybe the SP (servico publico)
I want to get it right and all legal as there is so many un licenced oporators but I have also been told about the SP plates as well

This will be in the Cabopino Area near Marbella and will be for a minibus for up to 16 people

Please can you point them in the right direction if possible


Richard Redfern

Lawbird Lawyer
11-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Dear Sir,

Regrettably we are not specialised in this field of law.

Yours faithfully,

11-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Can you recomend someone who would know?


Lawbird Lawyer
11-09-2009, 05:04 PM
No, I'm sorry.

Yours faithfully,

11-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Hi Richard

At least have the decency too change a little your question
You have just copied it from another forum user and added where you come from

if you had read LAWBIRD answer before you would have seen they told the original Poster
to go too somebody else

Come on Richard try abit harder

11-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Hi I know I did.

That was because I have been trying for the last 2 years to get somewhere with this.

I have been through my local chamber of Comerce in England and spoken with the equivalent in Spain and all say the same thing that you need to buy an existing company.

The problem I have is that I do not want to have a Taxi company, I would like to explore the psoblility of using a Mini bus for the same sort of thing as the other person was asking.

I have seen more and more ( SP) plated vehicles around and all I would like to know is how do I go about applying for one.

Do I need a Class D1 or eqivalent

Is my English D1 legal in Spain.

So I know I was lazy copping before but it seemed to be getting a responce



11-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Sorry Richard

just read my reply , does seem a bit harsh ,
I to am stuck , Going to see a Notary too try to get some idea"s and at least add to my excisting businesses

If I hear or get any news will let you no,
I have looked on a couple of " taxi" sights ( private ) and they seem to have them , but havnt asked as they might think I am opening up in their Area etc

Goood Luck

11-11-2009, 03:46 PM

I will likewise post here if I find out anything