PDA

View Full Version : whats the easiest way to get a residence permit in spain?

Unregistered
09-13-2009, 12:16 PM
pls enlighten me on ways of how to get a working permit or residence permit in spain... what are my options since i came from a 3rd world country been living here with my boyfriend. boyfriend is spanish but im here illegally. thanx a lot.

Marta
09-14-2009, 03:59 PM
The only way to obtain a work and residence permit in Spain is to apply for a ' Permiso de residencia por arraigo social' This however can only be requested after having lived in Spain for three years. All the other permits must be requested from outside the country.

Unregistered
09-15-2009, 04:11 PM
is marrying my spanish boyfriend wont do any good for me to obtain a permit faster!?

Marta
09-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Yes, by marrying your Spanish boyfriend you will also obtain Spanish residency. You might find it hard however, to get married in Spain whilst holding an illegal status.

Unregistered
12-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Yes, by marrying your Spanish boyfriend you will also obtain Spanish residency. You might find it hard however, to get married in Spain whilst holding an illegal status.

meaning i cant get married here if im illegally staying in spain? i know a lot of people get married here but they are also illegally staying here

Marta
12-16-2009, 11:14 AM
Yes, it possible but it depends on the authorities and whether they will also want to see a residence permit as well as a ‘certificado de empadronamiento’.

Unregistered
02-10-2010, 06:13 AM
Hi sir,
I am student and graduates. Now I am studying in uk as a international student but I want to go Spain is it possible to get residence permit in spain? could you ensure me as soon as possible.
God bless you.
10/2/2010

Unregistered
03-11-2010, 01:55 AM
Yes, it possible but it depends on the authorities and whether they will also want to see a residence permit as well as a ‘certificado de empadronamiento’.

can your office help me in processing my papers to get married here if i dont have residence permit?

thanks

Unregistered
08-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Dear Marta.

Its really nice reading your legal advices and directions to people, i would like to seize this opportunity to make inquiries from you.

I have legally residing in Spain since 18Th Nov 1998, when i got my first Permisio de residencia Y Travajor

I renewed it 2000, and 2001 then it was under renewal in 2003 before i left spain to Africa since then i have been outside the Spanish territory i would like to know if this my resident permit is still valid?

Can i have it back while i am outstide the Spanish territory? if possible advice me on what to do as i have my documents copies intact with me.

I worked and paid my Seguridad Del Sociale while i was there, i was not involved in any crime neither was involved any prison incident, i left myself without any problem with the government or individual.

I want to return to spain to continue my life, i need your sincere and legally advices , if you can help me then let me know .
Thank you for taking your time to read my mail while waiting to hearing from you urgently.

Regards.
The person in need.

cerberus
10-29-2012, 12:49 PM
Hi Marta. I am from India and living in Spain currently. I have held a residence and work permit since 2000. In the year 2007, the foreign office did not renew my permit due to the fact that I was out of Spain for over 6 months and had not paid social security for the same period. I presented a ´recurso´ because I had an accident in India and could not travel due to medical reasons. I am led to believe that the ´recurso´ may not have been considered. Now, I have been living and working since 2007 until 2012 without my residence in order. I have also been on work contracts with some companies in this situation. So I have paid social security during this period. Also, I have a daughter from a relationship with a girl of Romanian citizenship. They live here and my daughter studies in Spain. I am separated from my partner since 2 months, and I am paying a monthly maintenance to my partner for the sustenance of my child. I am also ready to open my personal company/ SL , if there is a possibility of regaining my residence and work permit within Spain. Awaiting your advise and help. Thanking you in anticipation.