PDA

View Full Version : Insurance premium: is it true for Spanish banks?

Unregistered
08-15-2009, 07:51 PM
Hi all,
I just wanted to know if there is a sub section 14.7 of the 2001 constitution of the kingdom of ESPANA according to Spain law.This is regarding the Insurance premium for our amount deposited in spain bank.
Thanks
VK exports
India

ifv
08-16-2009, 03:07 PM
It sounds to me as the fake gobbledygook used be fraudsters in advance-fee fraud schemes (typically those run by nigerians).

You can find more about the subject on:

http://belegal.com/wordpress/tag/419-nigerian-scam/

Lawbird Lawyer
08-17-2009, 08:59 AM
Hi all,
I just wanted to know if there is a sub section 14.7 of the 2001 constitution of the kingdom of ESPANA according to Spain law.This is regarding the Insurance premium for our amount deposited in spain bank.
Thanks
VK exports
India

Dear Sir/Madam,

There is no Constitution of 2001 in Spain.

Art 14 of our current Constitution is completely unrelated to insurance premiums.

As Admin points above, you are probably being object of a scam.

Yours faithfully,

Unregistered
08-18-2009, 09:05 PM
hi,
we are from India.we have an export company.
we got an order.for that the buyer has deposited out payment money in advance to an bank.the bank name is OPEN PRIVATE FINANCIAL GROUP.
This bank is located in madrid,spain.
they are asking us to pay amount for account activation ,we paid.now again asking amount for insurance.
is is true for NRI accounts in spain bank do we need to pay amount for insuance?
kindly help us to check whetehr this bank is genuine and amount is really there in account.
thanks in advance

Lawbird Lawyer
08-19-2009, 11:04 AM
Dear Sir,

We repeat that you are being targeted by a scam.

Unregistered
08-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Dear Sir,

We repeat that you are being targeted by a scam.

hi,
but we have paid money for account activation already.everything seems genuine.can u help us out to how to confirm that it is fake and that too is there any other way to get our money back?

Unregistered
08-19-2009, 08:28 PM
hi,
but we have paid money for account activation already.everything seems genuine.can u help us out to how to confirm that it is fake and that too is there any other way to get our money back?

is there any other ways to check this bank.

Unregistered
08-19-2009, 08:58 PM
is there any other ways to check this bank.

is it possible for you to help us in getting the money back.because we dont know anyone from spain.
we paid nearly 2000 euros to the bank.
if the bank is not genuine then how it is reflecting the amount in the account.can u just check indepth in this matter?
plz help us out.i can give u the bank address n contacrt number if needed.