View Full Version : provisional arrago

08-11-2009, 09:32 PM
i wanted to employ my partner so the application for arraigo was filed, they gave provisional in special circumstances. ( I am 67% disabled )
Can she legaly travel to uk with a visa and get back into Spain.
She is from the Filippines I am British
Thank you for your help

09-15-2009, 11:09 AM
Even if your partner has been granted Spanish residency, she will still need to request a visa in order to enter the UK. Please contact your nearest British Consulate in Spain for this purpose.