PDA

View Full Version : Home Buying Tips

patrickhospes
11-29-2014, 12:40 PM
1. What type of home best suits your needs?
You have several options when purchasing a residential property: a traditional single-family home, a townhouse, a condo, or a multi-family building with two to four units.

2. What specific features will your ideal home have?
While it's good to retain some flexibility in this list, you're making perhaps the biggest purchase of your life, and you deserve to have that purchase fit both your needs and wants as closely as possible.

3. How much mortgage do you qualify for?
Before you start shopping, it's important to get an idea of how much a lender will actually be willing to give you to purchase your first home.

4. How much home can you actually afford?
On the other hand, sometimes a bank will give you a loan for more house than you really want to pay for.

5. Who will help you find a home and guide you through the purchase?
A real estate agent will help you locate homes that meet your needs and are in your price range, then meet with you to view those homes.

Patrick Hospes (ReMax)
Your #1 source when Buying or Selling in Calgary, AB, Canada.
Cell: 403-464-7464

roxanwright
12-04-2014, 04:33 AM
Home-buying is indeed one of the most crucial decisions in one's life. Thanks for all these tips. When buying a house, one should consider a few important things (as what your post suggests) before finally saying that you're buying your dream house.

Alonso08
01-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Yeah roxanwright, I totally agree that Home-buying is the most crucial decisions for everyone. I am also going to buy a 3BHK apartment very soon. So I am looking for a trustworthy Luxury Arizona Real Estate company. Have you any recommendations dear?

PhilipCottrellSpain
07-09-2015, 08:51 AM
Yes, Thanking you for this tips, Even Every person in this earth need his her own house. And if we have that much on money to earn a house still we can't find the right location..
I hope this will help.

Francis
05-19-2016, 07:03 AM
A home is for our life time. So be very careful when buying one. Think wisely before you go for it. Thank you for these tips

witcher
05-20-2016, 05:28 AM
Thanks for the tips. Actually, I was looking for a new home and these are very much helpful for me.

waynekennedy
05-24-2016, 09:08 AM
Thank you for these tips. I am looking to buy an apartment. But didn't get a good one as of my dreams