PDA

View Full Version : Married to Spanish, I have a UK residency, transfer to spain

Unregistered
08-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Greetings!w

my husband is a Spanish national and we have been married for 2 years now and living in the UK for almost 4 years.
I have a UK residency valid until 2016 and I am from Asia. and recently my husband wants to settled in Spain. The chaos started when we moved in Spain with residency/VISA issues and problems. I have used my UK resident visa to enter Spain without a Schengen Visa traveling with my husband. We are trying to convalidate our marriage held in the UK or refer as registering our marriage in Spain. Now it took us many problems and unclear and very vague systems. It left me to come back to my home country to renew my passport as it was about to expire.

my concerns is, i have been away with my husband for 5 months waiting for something we don't understand.
pls.could anyone enlightened us about the process and systems we need to take in.

last June 25, 2013 i was interviewed by the Spanish consulate about our marriage and now been waiting for their call. for how long shall i wait? and what are the next thing to to? Can i apply for my residency there in Spain?
Please gives us guidelines and immigration laws as a wife of my husband.

Your reply is highly appreciated.

thank you very much!