PDA

View Full Version : Informe de esfuerzo de integracion

Unregistered
07-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Hi,

I recently read that I need to get an informe de esfuerzo de integracion issued by the Oficina de Extranjeros in Madrid (I am a resident here) in order to renew my residencia.

I found a course online to do so (http://www.iadeca.es/html/esfuerzo.de.integracion.htm), but was wondering what the regulations are for taking online courses in jurisdictions outside of Madrid? If I take this course online outside Madrid, will it be valid in Madrid?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Patricia
07-29-2013, 03:29 PM
Hello,

The report you need is a report that is made at the applicantĀ“s request when there is an impossibility to meet one of the requirements for the residency renewal ( Non Lucrative, salaried worker, family reunion )

It is not an obligatory report, but an optional type of document the immigrant can provide in case he/she is unable to prove he/she meets one or more requirements for the renewal of his/her residence card.; for instance proof of having lived in a dwelling for the last two years, schooling requirements, Working situation/unemployment, etc. That report is only taken into account and valued by the Immigration Office.

Such report usually contains at least the certification proving the active participation of the foreigner in educational activities aimed at the knowledge and respect for the constitutional values of Spain, the institutional values of the community in particular ( where residency takes place ). EU values, human rights, public rights, democracy, tolerance and men and women equal rights, as well as having learnt the official language of the place of residence (Spanish in your case ). The certification will have to indicate the duration of such educational activities.

In response to you last question; I believe it should be answered by the local authorities.However, if you read their credentials, you will see their courses are validated by the Canary Islands government, and I presume they may not be valid for Madrid.

Regards,