View Full Version : David

06-15-2013, 09:06 AM
As a Spanish tax resident is rental income from a property in the UK taxable in Spain or the UK and if it is taxable in the UK do I need to declare it on my Spanish tax return?

06-19-2013, 01:14 PM
Hello David,

Taxes for rental income obtained from a property situated in the UK are paid locally, that is, at the British Tax office .

As a Spanish fiscal resident you need to declare the income in your Spanish annual tax return and deduct the tax paid to the UK Inland Revenue.