PDA

View Full Version : Regrouping Family

Unregistered
04-24-2013, 01:48 AM
Hello

This is writting to get some information pls
I have residency Permanent comunitario(validity 10years). now divorced.
I have my family in india also. Now i want to apply visa for my 02children also. no wife. I have permission letter by my wife to apply visa for childrens. My questions are

1. Can i apply for my childrens (They borned before my marriage in spain).

2 Pls give me detail of required documents.

3.where to apply in ministry OR for me there is another process to apply as i have residency permanent comunitario.

4.what is the importance of salary slips because for renta 2012 i have income only 9500 to 10000 euros. But from Feb2013 I have pay slip of 1400euro/month.

5. After how much pay slips (in may/june) i should apply for my children visas.

It will be higly appreciated if u guide me as per my questions step by step.

Thanks and awtg.

Patricia
04-30-2013, 11:29 AM
Hello,

Please read my answers to your questions in the same order you made them:

1. Can i apply for my childrens (They borned before my marriage in spain). - Yes, you can apply for Family reunion - called Reagrupacion Familiar- if they are your dependents and under aged or, if over 18, you will have to prove they are dependents ( students, disabled, etc ).

2 Pls give me detail of required documents. - You can check the documentation here (http://extranjeros.empleo.gob.es/es/informacioninteres/informacionprocedimientos/Ciudadanosnocomunitarios/hoja012/index.html).

3.where to apply in ministry OR for me there is another process to apply as i have residency permanent comunitario. - You need to apply personally at the corresponding Oficina de Extranjeros. Once the applications are approved, your children will have to get the residency visa stamped by the Spanish Embassy in India and travel to Spain to finalize the formalities to obtain the cards.

4.what is the importance of salary slips because for renta 2012 i have income only 9500 to 10000 euros. But from Feb2013 I have pay slip of 1400 euro/month. - If you read the financial requirements on the link I indicated you will have that question answered:

Minimum per family unit including two members is 799 € ( 150 % of the IPREM in 2013 ), and this amount must be increased in 50% of the IPREM for each additional member , that is, 266 € per member. IN your case, you would have to show proof of earnings if at least 1065 € per month to be able to apply. It seems you meet that requirement in full.

5. After how much pay slips (in may/june) i should apply for my children visas. - Normally pay slips for the last 6 months are provided.

If you wish to discuss your particular case in detail, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Unregistered
08-15-2013, 02:59 AM
Thanks Patricia for guidance

I received ur answer about six month before. Now i want to apply for regrouping family visa in BARCELONA now. And i came to know that:
1. their requriement for salary slips is for ONE year. for example i apply on 1st september i have to submit salary slips from 1st sep12 to 31Aug13.

2. only for 2 children no wife how much amount for salary slips required?

Thanks hope u will guide me step by step. as previous.

Thanks in advance.

Patricia
08-28-2013, 03:18 PM
Hello,

As mentioned in my previous post, the minimum amount you have to show are 800 € if only regouping one relative and additional 266 € for extra dependent. I calculate the family lot will be of 3, that is, yourself and two children, so at least 1330 € per month must be proved. If your payslip is for 1400 Euros a month, you won´t have any problems.

Shoild you wish that we assist in your particualr case please feel free to contact me directly by email, that you can find if you click on my profile.

Regards,

Unregistered
09-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Hello,

As mentioned in my previous post, the minimum amount you have to show are 800 € if only regouping one relative and additional 266 € for extra dependent. I calculate the family lot will be of 3, that is, yourself and two children, so at least 1330 € per month must be proved. If your payslip is for 1400 Euros a month, you won´t have any problems.

Shoild you wish that we assist in your particualr case please feel free to contact me directly by email, that you can find if you click on my profile.

Regards,

Hello

Thanks for providing exact information to foreignrs.
I have 04 children 01 wife in my country, But I want to apply only for 02 children. Their age is near 18 years. So pls guide me only FOR 02 CHILDREN no other one(no wife no remaining 02 small)

1. how much amount of salary is suitable.
2. how much salary slips i have to submit at applying time.

Your previous answers confused me in one answer u are saying for 1066, in 2nd answer you are saying for 1330.
so pls clear this confusion.
Thanks