PDA

View Full Version : my lawyers did not follow my instructions and now are refusing to refund my money!

Unregistered
04-12-2013, 01:40 PM
hi i instructed a firm of solicitors to carry out some work for me, i was very clear as to what i wanted them to do but they undertook what they wanted to do, even though it was obvious that this was not what i wanted, when i asked them to proceed with what i asked them to do, they refused - now they are refusing to refund my money - what official body in andalucia do i complain to?

Patricia
04-16-2013, 02:40 PM
Hello,

You can report them to the corresponding Bar of Association in the Province where their firm is registered as currently practising and also fill out a complaintsĀ“ form to be filed at the ConsumerĀ“s Office in the said province so they are investiagted and sactioned, if that was the case. You will have to provide with all the documented proof you have available to be able to prove the facts you are reporting are true, and in case they are documents written in other language than Spanish, we recommend you to have them translated into Spanish to increase the chances of success. As in any kind of legal process, it is esential to be able to prove the reported facts and, in our experience, we have seen that for any of those officaial bodies to eventually issue a sanction, those must be clear facts that allow them infer and detect the misconduct of the professional firm beyond reasonable doubt.

Regards,