View Full Version : suguridad social

03-13-2013, 06:33 PM
hi, i work in spain nearly 3year till august 2009 ,from sep2009 i got job in united kingdom and finish my contract in august 2012, now im unemployed and i been paro office to get paro but they ask me to u have to start work again here and they ask me to get ,u1 and e301 tax history from u.k,so how many month i have to work again to apply for paro ,thnx

03-14-2013, 11:54 AM
Hello Awax2000,

I believe the best place to obtain the information that you wish is the Unemployment office: www.sepe.es

However, generally speaking, if you have worked for one year or more you can apply for the unemployment benefit providing you have been registered as worker for a minimum period of 360 days within the previous 6 years to the moment you become unemployed. If your employer had failed to register you at the SS this does not interfere in your benefit application and therefore the SEPE ( State Employement Public Service ) will pay the benefit regarless any action they take against the defaulting employer.