PDA

View Full Version : Family visa

Unregistered
03-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Hello
I have residency larga duracion. Frm 5years im working regularly.
No get paro or ayuda
I want to apply my only two children. No wife no body more.
Pls guide me about required docs.
How much salary should be shown.
How much pay slips are required

Patricia
03-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Hello,

Could you please tell me what is your exact question? I understand you are in a regular situation and working and that you wish to apply ofr your children´s residence permit, but I need to know if they are in Spain yet, their ages, if you are divorced and in that case if the children´s custody have been assigned to you.

Regards,

Unregistered
03-14-2013, 02:40 PM
Hello,

Could you please tell me what is your exact question? I understand you are in a regular situation and working and that you wish to apply ofr your children´s residence permit, but I need to know if they are in Spain yet, their ages, if you are divorced and in that case if the children´s custody have been assigned to you.

Regards,

Thanks patricia
yes im in regular sitution. My children are in pakistan.
I want to shift them in spain. Their age is under 18.
I need detail of required docs in detail pls.
Thanks

Unregistered
03-14-2013, 05:05 PM
hello.
Sorry i could not reply complete answer, as u asked for my wife

She is alive no divorced, no proplem with my wife.
actually i have four children, two are so small that when i will get nationality they will be under 18.
My nomina is only about 800euros. so i m thinking to apply only 2 the big one. so i need information pls

How much salary i have to show now for 2 children only.
How much old pay slips are required (03month, 06month or 01 year)
Any other documents pls
How much time required for to complete this process.
Awtg
Ur urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Patricia
03-15-2013, 02:15 PM
Hello,

There is a list of documentation required for Family reunion that you can check on the informative sheet Nº 12 of the Ministry of Home Affairs (http://extranjeros.empleo.gob.es/es/informacioninteres/informacionprocedimientos/Ciudadanosnocomunitarios/hoja012/index.html). You seem to meet all of them except the financial requirements.

These are the current financial requirements for Family reunion:

The applicant must have sufficient financial means to support his/her family. Sources of income from the spouse or any First grade and Direct relative will be considered. The minimum amounts are:

- Per Family Unit including two individuals ( applicant and reunited relative ) a minimum monthly amount of 150% of the IPREM is required, that currently amounts to 799 Euros.
- Per each additional family member this amount must be increased to 50% of the IPREM, that currently adds up to 266 Euros.

This means that a minimum of 1.065 Euros per month will be required for yourself and two children.

Please do not hesitate to contact me by email ( click on my profile ) if you wish to discuss your case in detail.

Regards,

Unregistered
03-17-2013, 05:07 PM
Thanks patrica
My question is
For example I apply for family visa in july. How much
Pay slips are required (03month, 06,month).
Thanks

Unregistered
03-19-2013, 02:39 AM
Thanks patrica
My question is
For example I apply for family visa in july. How much
Pay slips are required (03month, 06,month).
Thanks

Reminder awating ur advice pls

Patricia
03-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Hello,

There are no specifications about the number of pay slips to be provided, as the Immigration office, in its Informative Pages, only mention they require copy of the Work contract and copy of the Last income Tax Declaration, if applicable.

Regards,