PDA

View Full Version : Nationality application

Unregistered
12-30-2012, 12:27 PM
Hello,

I've married with a Spaniard for 3 years and would like to apply for the Spanish nationality. However, the registro civil said that no application could be accepted until further notice (in fact, I can't make any appointment through the Internet). Does anyone know when approximately the application will be re-opened?

Thanks a lot!
Ryan

Unregistered
01-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Hello,

I've married with a Spaniard for 3 years and would like to apply for the Spanish nationality. However, the registro civil said that no application could be accepted until further notice (in fact, I can't make any appointment through the Internet). Does anyone know when approximately the application will be re-opened?

Thanks a lot!
Ryan

Does anyone know?? I've also been told that no application until further notice, any help pls?

Marta
01-03-2013, 04:13 PM
In which city is the civil registry you are reffering to located?

Unregistered
01-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Hi Marta,
I am referring to Alicante.

Marta
01-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Alicante and Valencia civil registries have in the past encountered saturation problems. This could explain why they have temporarily stop giving out appointments. Unfortunately we don't know when they will reopen. Do check every day as it should be functioning once again any time now.

Unregistered
01-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Thanks Marta. Hopefully, they will re open it soon......
Can I go to other registro civil instead of Alicante city for the application? E.g. Benidorm, Torrevieja..
Ryan

Marta
01-14-2013, 09:50 AM
Unfortunately you will need to attend the civil registry which is closest to your place of residence.

Unregistered
01-16-2013, 11:01 AM
OK, thanks a lot Marta!!!
*fingercross*