PDA

View Full Version : Completing 210 forms online

Heather
10-19-2012, 06:50 PM
I have a property in Tenerife and have been completing 210 non-resident tax forms manually for the last six years. I have now been advised, when I went to collect tax forms for this year, that they have to be completed online. I do not speak spanish and am unsure if you complete the forms, print them off and still take them to your bank to pay. Can anyone advise?

Unregistered
10-29-2012, 04:39 PM
I have a property in Tenerife and have been completing 210 non-resident tax forms manually for the last six years. I have now been advised, when I went to collect tax forms for this year, that they have to be completed online. I do not speak spanish and am unsure if you complete the forms, print them off and still take them to your bank to pay. Can anyone advise?

I'm having the same problem as Heather. I still have on-line versions of the original forms which I was hoping to print off and take into the bank to pay. If that's not possible I don't see how it's actually possible to pay now.
The form on the Agencia Tributaria website now seems different (general purpose income tax rather than specifically to calculate the imputed non-resident tax) while the original one seems to have disappeared. I am also not cler how you would make the payment on-line with any confidence of it working.
It seem crazy at a time when Spain needs all the income it can get that they make it much harder (if not impossible) to pay your income tax! I'd be very grateful if anybody has worked out which forms to use and how to actually pay the tax if they could explain to the rest of us.