View Full Version : Travel abroad

06-18-2012, 03:59 PM
Can I travel abroad right away once my arraigo social had been approved or do I need to stay here for a minimum of one year before going out of the country?

06-19-2012, 11:22 AM

Once your application has been approved, you will have to formalize the residence card at the Police Station and then, once you have a valid residence card in hand, you will be able to travel out of Spain. Please note that you must spend at least 183 days per year in Spain to keep your residency status.


06-22-2012, 11:54 PM
I applied for arraigo and was approved to work for a year, the problem is the family where i am working at right now will be moving to france after summer. can i go with them and work there for them or I am I only allow to work here. please enlighten me. Thanks