PDA

View Full Version : Query - Checking if Ricor Abogados (Alicante )is genuine

foxystoat
01-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Hi there folks.

Has anyone had any dealings with Rocor Abogados at all? I can't provide their website URL as I am a new user, but you can find them at ricorabogados dot com

They have a very professional website with plenty of testimonials, but can't seem to find out too much more about them in terms of reviews etc.

If anyone can vouch for them, it would be appreciated. I've had dealings with them via email, very impressed but want to verify them first.

Many thanks

Steve1
01-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Yes. They are. They explained everything so well to us as first time buyers and we will certainly be recommending Oscar to any of our friends on the verge of moving.

foxystoat
01-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Yes. They are. They explained everything so well to us as first time buyers and we will certainly be recommending Oscar to any of our friends on the verge of moving.

Thanks Steve1, I've been in contact with Oscar via email several times since my initial post, he comes across very well.

Been able to find out some more info via other means too, and many people speak very highly of him.

Many thanks

Unregistered
03-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Hi foxystoat! Just wondering if you did go for Oscar Ricor's legal services. I would like to know if they are really a genuine law firm and if they are trustworthy. Thank you!