PDA

View Full Version : If I buy a house is there any chance to get some residence premit in Spain?

ontreg
01-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Hello there...I am from Kosovo (Ex-Yougoslavia)...I will buy a house or apartment in spain ( Alikante if possible ) but i still need a visa to travel...If i buy house or apartment is there any chance to get some residence premit in Spain or not?Can samebody help me with law please

Regards

Arben

Marta
01-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Hello Arben,

Note that purchasing property in Spain will not grant you an automatic residency. This residency must be previously requested and always outside Spain, via the Spanish Consulate or Embassy in your home country.

To be able to advise you on the best type of residency for you, please let us know the grounds on which you would like to request it. Are you looking to set up a business in Spain or to reside in Spain without working? How long are you looking to stay in Spain for?

Please contact me at marta at lawbird.com I will be delighted to go through the process with you.

ontreg
01-07-2012, 12:27 AM
i am trying to find your contact email adrese but i couldn't find it..Can you please write here your email adrese so i can conatc you directly?

Regards

Marta
01-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Hi Arben,

I received your e-mail ok, thank you. It is just that last Friday was a bank holiday in Spain and our offices were closed. I replied to it this morning, let me know if you have received it ok.

ontreg
01-10-2012, 09:48 AM
Hi Arben,

I received your e-mail ok, thank you. It is just that last Friday was a bank holiday in Spain and our offices were closed. I replied to it this morning, let me know if you have received it ok.

Hi

I did recived your email...I replayed to you and i will wait for your ansver...

Regards

Marta
01-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Oh dear, I have not received it... However I did get the first e-mail you sent. I will give you a call in the morning as I must leave now.

ontreg
01-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Oh dear, I have not received it... However I did get the first e-mail you sent. I will give you a call in the morning as I must leave now.

Can you read the email i sent first please then you can call me...I understend better when you wirte too me...

I just want to know if you will agree to my terms first then we will continiue contacting each other...

Looking forward for your email

Marta
01-11-2012, 01:33 PM
I have received it now & will get back to you on it. Thank you!