PDA

View Full Version : Das Duetsche Autohaus in Estepona

GranadaAndy
11-17-2011, 05:21 PM
I hope that those involved can recall Das Duetsche Autohaus trade business in Estapona and all the activity it created here on the 'belegal web site forum.

For me matters have developed and I am now requesting that all those people that contributed to the original forum thread explaining their dealings with this company to please get intouch with me direct.

I understand that feelings towards XX XX run high but I beg that all the people that had a bad experience with XX do NOT post any derisory, derogative or rude remarks about XX on this thread as such comments could have the thread closed. I have spoke to the 'belegal' staff and they have given me permission to post this thread, to them I am very greatful.

All I ask is that people contact me direct by email at

sunedays360@yahoo.es

and I will be back intouch with you explaining the full situation.

Thanks
Kind Regards
Andy

GranadaAndy
12-08-2011, 04:12 PM
I am very sorry that this reply seems to be 'bumped' to the top. But I just wanted any other ex clients of XXXX to see this again and contact me through sunedays360@yahoo.es explaining their experiences with him. This will be the last request from me, but it would be nice too add to this with any further updates I have
Thanks
Regards