PDA

View Full Version : Need answers

sammysam
09-15-2011, 07:18 PM
Hi All,

I am new here. I need some advise. My husband of just 6 months started being mentally, emotionally, and turned very violent. I had to have him arrested and he is now not allowed to come anywhere close to me. Now that you have the background I need to ask. He send a friend of his over today to bring me a list of things that he wants to remove from the house. He came already with the police to get some clothes and personal things. He now wants to get things like furniture, internet equipment that only work here as it is set up for here at this house. He is even wanting to take a sewing machine that he bought for me. I want to know if he should have the right to take anything else out of the house until we are divorced? Please if somebody has some advice of what to do in this regard as at court they said he can only pick up personal things. Just to add something he was so very controlling that I was not allowed to speak to my kids unless I asked. So i think he is just trying to just trying to bully me more and I want to know what to do. What is right within the law.