View Full Version : Income Tax

08-11-2011, 04:14 PM
I am a British student doing a 3 month placement in Spain this summer. I have an NIE. I don not earn enough to pay tax normally in England, but I am being charged (at 24% I think) on what I earn (before I get paid)

How do I go about claiming this back? Do I go through the Spanish system or the English system?

Many thanks