PDA

View Full Version : Visa for an internship at Spanish company in Madrid

sin.sawada
07-01-2011, 01:54 AM
Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Shin from Japan.
I am planning to go to Spain to do an internship at Spanish design firm in Madrid.
The internship is unpaid and will last at least 6 months.
I have already got an offer for the internship from that design firm.
I am Japanese and I understand I need to obtain a visa for staying in Spain more than 90 days.
I asked Spanish consul in Japan, and they replied me that it is not able to obtain a visa for an internship.
One of the possible way is to obtain a student visa by studying at Spanish language school,
but it costs about 9,000€ for 6 months and is too expensive just for getting a permit to stay in Spain.

I found a Japanese person who was doing an internship last year in Spain for one year.
He told me that he obtained a student visa (tarjeta de estudiante) as an intern at a company.
For obtaining a student visa as an intern, the company submitted a document which they would employ him as an intern.

1. Is it possible to obtain a student visa as an intern at a company in my case?
2. If it is possible to obtain a student visa as an intern at company, what I should do to get it?
3. Is it possible to obtain a working visa in my case?
4. If it is possible to obtain a working visa, what I should do to get it?

I would appreciate any suggestion.

Kind regards,
Shin Sawada

Unregistered
10-12-2011, 08:43 PM
hi.,

did you manage to get student visa for for your internship as i am also looking for the same.

Aarti

Unregistered
01-23-2012, 07:58 PM
I am planning a short term internship in Barcelona sometime in June 2012.

Aarti presuming you are from India too, can you share info on the visa formalities for Indians please?

my email ID : sudheendra.karri@gmail.com

Unregistered
05-01-2012, 04:42 AM
Assuming all of you have managed to find out some info about the visa process, can someone please share it with me?
I have an internship offer in Spain for 6 months starting July 2012. I have been trying to know what are the procedures to apply for a visa. Please help. Thank you.
My mail id: n_patadiya@yahoo.co.in

Unregistered
07-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Hoping that everyone has got a way to get the visa can anyone please kindly mail me the procedure to obtain a visa for spain for an internship..... My email id is salman.nadeem.ansari@gmail.com

Unregistered
11-21-2012, 10:02 AM
i think none of u got any help from here