View Full Version : traveling

04-27-2011, 06:00 AM
i am wanting to move to Spain. i will be traveling from the US but am not legal in this country. Can i use my Mexican passport to go to Spain?

04-28-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi Rosario,

I don't think Mexicans need a visa in order to enter the Schengen Area. Whether you will encounter problems when leaving the US, I cannot advise you on this unfortunately.