PDA

View Full Version : Community Property

donkey30
03-11-2009, 05:39 PM
I live in a newish community (16 months). I live on the ground floor. Adjacent to our terrace is another small terrace devided by a low wall. This one is unfenced and unused due it being quite high off the ground and only 15 meters from the pool anyway.
It would benifit us to put a small gate and step into the deviding wall, thus allowing east access to the pool area for our kids.
The community have agreed in principal, but are unsure as to wether their is a legal precident preventing us from sorting this out as a community.
We are not looking to own the terrace and would also be prepard to pay a fair rent into the communiy fund.
Can anyone help

21parque
03-24-2009, 02:35 PM
I live in a newish community (16 months). I live on the ground floor. Adjacent to our terrace is another small terrace devided by a low wall. This one is unfenced and unused due it being quite high off the ground and only 15 meters from the pool anyway.
It would benifit us to put a small gate and step into the deviding wall, thus allowing east access to the pool area for our kids.
The community have agreed in principal, but are unsure as to wether their is a legal precident preventing us from sorting this out as a community.
We are not looking to own the terrace and would also be prepard to pay a fair rent into the communiy fund.
Can anyone help

In our community which is made up of all town houses and no appartments, although I should think the same rules apply. Any alterations are put to the president of the community and are discused at the following AGM. If there are no objections changes can go ahead. If they really contrevine the rules of the community then the president would say no there and then. If someone changes there property without permission they would be required to change it back.