PDA

View Full Version : Pendiente de solicitud de Informes Preceptivos

Unregistered
11-03-2019, 12:38 AM
Hi Patricia,

I applied for Spanish nationality via internet (via telematica) and its been four months and the status of my application has not changed at all. The current status is - Pendiente de solicitud Informes Preceptivos -
Does this status mean that they have already applied for Informes to other departments such as Police and they are waiting for a response or does this mean that no one has even looked into my application yet?

I want my application to get solved via Plan de Choque which is finishing this month - so that's why curious about the process!

Would appreciate any help on this!

Thanks!
Richard

Patricia
11-04-2019, 04:28 PM
Hello Richard,

You are correct. They are waiting for the reports from other government bodies, such as the Ministry of justice concerning criminal records. This process can take three months or more.

Regards,

Unregistered
11-05-2019, 05:39 AM
Hello Richard,

You are correct. They are waiting for the reports from other government bodies, such as the Ministry of justice concerning criminal records. This process can take three months or more.

Regards,

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for the reply! Its been four months and the status has not changed at all. Is it possible that the status directly changes to "En calificacion" etc. ?

Who can I contact to precisely know the status? Or how can I speed up the process? The only thing I want is that my application get resolved before 30 November - when Plan de choice is finishing officially!

Thank you! Richard

Unregistered
12-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Hello Richard,

Regards,

Hello Patricia

My question about required reports only Penales Certificate

OR

any other reports about residencys status or by other government departments etc also.

and how much time required for this process.

Thanks and awtg
haji

Unregistered
12-09-2019, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;44130]Hello Patricia

My question about required reports only Penales Certificate

OR

any other reports about residencys status or by other government departments etc also.

and how much time required for this process.

Thanks and awtg
haji[/Q

Hello Patricia

Hope you will guide us soon.

Thanks

Unregistered
12-16-2019, 08:52 PM
Hello Richard,

Regards,

hello Patricia

They need three or more months for criminal records only or they have to wait for reports by other departments also. IF YES then which departments. please mention other departments also.

Awtg ur guidance & advance thanks

Saqib