PDA

View Full Version : Streamlight Abogados - Scam - Victor Heiner, Spain

Unregistered
02-23-2011, 10:43 PM
Hello all!

Please be on the watch for a letter from a Victor Heiner from Streamlight Abogados.
I was notified by mail that there was 8.8 million dollars in Spain in an account from someone who died and left no will. He apparently had searched for an living relative to claim this and found noone. Because i had the same last name, this would justify being able to retrieve this money.
He is looking for your address, passport and phone numbers.

BEWARE!

Blackjoe
02-27-2011, 10:57 PM
i received alomst the same yesterday.
8.8 M from someone who's die in the last Tsunami.
Sure it's a fake.

Unregistered
03-02-2011, 05:56 AM
Us too. And the whole darn thing is that they (whoever they are) think people will fall for that! One has to be so naive to believe someone is going to drop $3.5M (notice they didn't specify Euros or currency in the letter) on them. We were so tempted to write back and pretend that we were interested so we can find out where these morons/scumbags are.

Unregistered
03-03-2011, 02:42 AM
Hello All,
I also received a letter stating a person with the same last name as mine had died in Tsunami Catastrophe in Dec.2004 and he ( Barristor Richard Ashely- streamlight Abogados) found my name through Canada public records.
Obviously a scam.

Unregistered
03-21-2011, 09:18 PM
Also beware of George Wendy of Streamlight Abogados. Claiming to have a relative. The spelling of the last name was wrong and matches some letters requesting money for the Firemen and Police????

Unregistered
03-21-2011, 10:21 PM
We too, got a letter looking for our dead ancestors relatives in Spain who died in the same 2004 Tsunami. It is amazing that all of these people have the exact same worth in their estate.

Definitely a SCAM

MiguelBarton
05-29-2013, 05:34 PM
Hello all!

Please be on the watch for a letter from a Victor Heiner from Streamlight Abogados.
I was notified by mail that there was 8.8 million dollars in Spain in an account from someone who died and left no will. He apparently had searched for an living relative to claim this and found noone. Because i had the same last name, this would justify being able to retrieve this money.
He is looking for your address, passport and phone numbers.

BEWARE!

Such emails are still making fool some individuals. One of my friend just lost his 1000 dollars to get that eye catching virtual money. Hopeless guy