PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Abogados

helen
11-29-2010, 04:47 PM
we was told by our friend living in spain that our lawyer at anderson abogados in marbella was arrested. Is this true or only rumor? We are worried what is going to happen to our escatura? thanks

Harry Leanord
11-30-2010, 10:48 AM
try checking online for the spanish press, i m sure there will be something

Unregistered
02-19-2011, 10:33 PM
We heard the same. Have you been able to find out anything?

Ken Webb
02-22-2011, 08:07 PM
We purchased our property through Pablo Abad Anderson in Marbella 7 years ago but our bank account has now been frozen by the Court in Marbella. Can anybody tell us what is happening and how we clear our bank account as we cannot pay our utility bills without the account. The Anderson offices seem to be closed.

aflores
02-23-2011, 04:49 PM
Dear Ken,

I am aware that P. Anderson may be in a difficult situation at the moment and appreciate that he is not able to provide an answer to this predicament you are in now. Whilst we do not favour taking advantage of these situations, people need solutions to their problems and therefore we will be happy to assist you, should you require. You can email direct or post further on this thread.

Unregistered
07-24-2012, 03:14 PM
Confirm that Mr. Abad is been in jail for a while!

Unregistered
10-31-2012, 03:25 PM
I've known Pablo for some time now and I'm unable to locate him. Could it be possible that he has been incarcerated?

aflores
10-31-2012, 06:18 PM
I've known Pablo for some time now and I'm unable to locate him. Could it be possible that he has been incarcerated?

I understand that P. Anderson has is operating normally, from his offices, so you should be able to locate him there.