PDA

View Full Version : Mario Ross Abogados Law Firm

Keith
09-03-2010, 01:56 PM
A few days ago my parents received a letter from a lawyer who has an office in Madrid,Spain.The letter states that they are eligible to inherit a large sum of monies,because of todays scams,and con-men out there one can not be to careful.The lawyer in question name is Mario Ross Abogados law firm,C/Gran Vera 100 28013 Madrid,Spain. My father did have an aunt that married and moved to Spain.The letter also states that the deceased was killed along with his immediate family during the Tsunami in Dec of 04.My question to you is are there any resources available to verify this law firm and or person. Thank you for any help you can provide.

ifv
09-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Dear Keith

This nothing but a scam. Please avoid having dealings with these people.

Regards

Unregistered
09-06-2010, 10:05 PM
I received a letter from a lawyer named Mario Ross who indicated that a member of my family left a vualt with 8.6 million dollars in it. He wants me to sign some agreement so that he will receive 50%. Just wanted to know if that was the same information you got as well.

bench81
09-07-2010, 02:35 AM
I recieved the same letter its a scam.

Unregistered
09-07-2010, 03:05 AM
I also got a letter and a google lead me to this.

Don't email or go into the website. It could well compromise your security.

Unregistered
09-07-2010, 09:03 PM
I also got a letter fro Mario Ross. I checked the internet on him and the phone numbers and fax numbers are all different. Also when you open up his website it shows that the account has been suspended. There is nothing that I can find that this is legal.

Greg from NZ
09-09-2010, 09:22 AM
Hi All,

Same details same amount of money offered .......If it was legit it would be done through a lawyer or a public trust in your country and they would not be demanding a 50% fee.

Dodgy as hell ......and obviously a scam

Unregistered
09-10-2010, 06:39 PM
This is nothing but a scam. Alot of people around the world got the same letter with the same amount of money in the vault, 8.6 million US. His phone numbers are all mobile. The place that the money is supposedly is at does not exist. He will not send a copy of the death certificate of the deceased. The letter that he sent is mailed from Portugal and in the letter heading it has an address in Madrid Spain. His email has an extra letter "q" in it which is suspicious. Email that he sends is addressed from a Mario Rose instead of Ross.

Too many unanswered questions. Definitely a scam. Be aware!!

Unregistered
09-12-2010, 09:16 PM
My parents got the same letter with an inheritance of 8.6 million. Everything about this letter looked fake, photo copied or cut and pasted had to laugh at the signiture wasnt even close to Mario Ross love that the lawyer is in Spain but corrispond to Portugal but the email address is UK . Chain letter gone scam

Unregistered
09-18-2010, 05:23 PM
how can responding by e-mail compromise your security

piercellee
10-16-2010, 04:07 AM
Mr. Ross's scam is to suck you into a bogus inheritance of $8.6M for a relative deceased in 2004 Indonesia tnusam.

Beware this individual is purely bogus as well as his supposed security firm. If drawn into this scam, you will be asked to wire transfer funds for vault recovery and delivery fees - which is how Mr. Ross makes his mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may as well tell him upfront what he can do with his offer.

Larry and Marilyn

Unregistered
10-20-2010, 06:52 PM
ha ha you got the same letter what did the name say nicholas and whatever your last name was my dad got the same letter

Unregistered
10-26-2010, 01:08 AM
I got the same BS letter.
From Romero Luis Abogados law firm
Villanueva, 24-3 d, 28001 madrid, Spain.

Even goes show a web page that look legit but there are obvious issues with the way the letter was sent and the content in the letter is identical to other reports on this site.
Tsunami death Ha!

Unregistered
11-19-2010, 05:02 AM
My husband (in Canada) received the same letter. This is the sequel to the Nigerian money scam.

Unregistered
11-19-2010, 08:27 AM
My wife received hers today, via Italy, from Romero Luis. Quick check on the web led to a crappy web site.

BTW - there is a valid Law Firm @ www.romeroabogados.com - which is very close in spelling and has a Luis Romero as principal. This is a valid Spanish law firm. Somebody doing a quick check would most likely come upon the valid web site, think hmmm maybe and fall for it.

Ours by the way was a "long lost" oil magnate who coincidently die in the tsunami as well. Apparently a lot of rich Europeans with no living relatives and 8.6 million dollars died that day.

Unregistered
11-21-2010, 04:16 AM
I too recieved (Canada) the exact same letter from Italy,coincidence...I think not!

Unregistered
11-21-2010, 12:18 PM
Same scam about inheritance of 4 million euros. Letter sent from Portugal, lawyer name is Daniel Cano (dcano@senorconsult.com). The signature reads something like Vasquez or Marquez, definitely not Cano...
http://www.senorconsult.com looks legit-there is even a Daniel Cano with a photo! The letter also includes a land line-impressive!!!
However, why would a valid spanish law firm in Madrid not have an .es extension and use .com instead ???

Unregistered
12-03-2010, 04:03 AM
this is so creepy, we got the same kind of letter! How do we bust these people for trying to scam us!

Unregistered
12-20-2010, 06:41 AM
Mr. Ross's scam is to suck you into a bogus inheritance of $8.6M for a relative deceased in 2004 Indonesia tnusam.

Beware this individual is purely bogus as well as his supposed security firm. If drawn into this scam, you will be asked to wire transfer funds for vault recovery and delivery fees - which is how Mr. Ross makes his mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may as well tell him upfront what he can do with his offer.

Larry and Marilyn

Thank you kindly for the info. I also received the same kind of letter. Best regards!

Unregistered
12-27-2010, 11:42 PM
My Father in law received letter from Daniel Cano as well for an undeclared heritage from a person that she died and they had the same last name.
Again as I noticed the signature looked like signing somebody Vasquez.
Not Cano. Strange the mail ends as com and not as es.

Unregistered
01-05-2011, 02:46 PM
My late grandfather received a letter from Mr. Daniel Cano (dcano@senorconsult.com) Spain for an undeclared heritage from a cousin that she died three years ago and had the same last name, declaring that he (Mr. Cano) was looking for a long time to find a close relative to help him get a deposit of 3,9 million euros held in Nostra Credit Union Bank, asking to wire transfer funds for vault recovery and delivery fees.

Unregistered
01-26-2011, 06:05 AM
I got the same letter from the same lawyer about the undeclared heritage. Got all the documents ( death certificate , transaction code and policy . Fund has been suspended by European Commission and they are asking money to get a clearance certificate .

I dont know which is which.

Unregistered
02-07-2011, 01:34 PM
We all unite!! this is from Australia $3.9M inheritance www.senorconsult.com Senor Consult plewis@senorconsult.com POST ALL RELEVANT DETAILS CLEARLY SO PEOPLE SEE IT WHEN THEY GO TO THE WEBSITE! DO NOT BE SLACK!

Unregistered
02-07-2011, 01:39 PM
A group's confident expectation that it will successfully achieve its intended goal. That goal is to bring this motherfucker down! Alert your respective country's E-Fraud police agency and newspapers.. Even though the presses are mofos with advertising, more people will read about the scam

Unregistered
02-07-2011, 02:58 PM
I gave Senor Dickface the website just before.. if you can see the people who have viewed this website in the hour preceeding this comment (last two comments are also mine should have same IP) you will more than likely find his IP and such also. If you can, with the website www.senorconsult.com, give this information to e-Fraud, they will track with only an IP I think

Unregistered
02-07-2011, 06:43 PM
+9616240057 is the dudes REAL phone number... desperate Lebo c**t