PDA

View Full Version : sold property

Unregistered
08-27-2010, 03:13 PM
I sold my house in November 2009 and the bank attended and signed all papers and placed the money in my account.

7 months went by and although I lived in UK (i returned to work) I took little notice of my account as I did not receive statements, however on a visit all was well at the bank who printed of the amount in the bank.

I then found a house to buy not in spain went through the bank and transfered the bulk of my capital out of spain with no problem apart from the high cost of thee fee 600 euro.

2 months later I was in spain and noticed on a statement at the bank a loan fee, it seems although the bank signed all cleared mortgage papers at the notary etc they failed to actually remove the money from my account something which I had not noticed. I have now used all the capital in a house purchase what if anything I can do as I havee all papers showing I have cleared the amount ................... just forget it ?

beaudoin
01-08-2011, 07:49 PM
I sold property in 2007. I sold my every property also I exchange my all mortgage with that buyer. I took my money then I go France to live there with my family. I have no problem, Bank manager also support me. :):)