PDA

View Full Version : I sent the property keys back to the bank, but they have refused them. What can I do?

willuk
07-02-2010, 10:36 PM
My bank (Bancaja) has refused my offer of Dacion en Pago, I have defaulted three payments since the refusal but the bank no longer answers my Emails, I have no money to pay, the property was valued one year ago by the bank at 130000 euros, the outstanding mortgage stands at 80000 euros, could you help with this matter please as I have no idea what is happening, I sent the property keys back to the bank three months ago.

aflores
07-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Dear willuk

The only option you have here is to try to twist the bank´s arm to get a result although I am aware that you have not had a result. If you cannot pay you cannot do much more than simply wait to be sued, as crude as this may sound. It may possible that at some point they contact you to give you the possibility of taking the property from you.

We are able to assist you in the process of transferring the property if finally this proves possible by acting for you at the Notary Public and ensuring the your loan is cancelled on exchange of the property. You can contact us through http://www.lawbird.com/services/contact .

Regards

beaudoin
12-15-2010, 04:07 AM
Dear willuk

The only option you have here is to try to twist the bank´s arm to get a result although I am aware that you have not had a result. If you cannot pay you cannot do much more than simply wait to be sued, as crude as this may sound. It may possible that at some point they contact you to give you the possibility of taking the property from you.
[/url] .

Its really a critical situation. If possible meet the authority physically as they are not responding your email. Or you can wait a little more until they contact you.

beaudoin
12-23-2010, 10:02 PM
My bank (Bancaja) has refused my offer of Dacion en Pago, I have defaulted three payments since the refusal but the bank no longer answers my Emails, I have no money to pay, the property was valued one year ago by the bank at 130000 euros, the outstanding mortgage stands at 80000 euros, could you help with this matter please as I have no idea what is happening, I sent the property keys back to the bank three months ago.

You can try in another Bank, I hope it will help you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leonard
12-24-2010, 01:45 PM
your property is on motgage ?
if not than sell it and pay yur debts .

beaudoin
12-24-2010, 05:35 PM
your property is on motgage ?
if not than sell it and pay yur debts .

100% correct, if you paid your debts, then there is no problem.